Meet 'The Inbetweeners' in Hollywood This Tuesday, September 4th!

The four stars of the hit UK television series will be greeting fans in support of their upcoming movie, debuting September 7th.
Meet the stars of The Inbetweeners in Hollywood on September 4th
Meet the stars of The Inbetweeners in Hollywood on September 4th
BBC America pulls in decent ratings, so we have to assume that some of you out there have seen the original U.K. version of the smash hit TV series The Inbetweeners. It has gained a loyal following both overseas and here in the states, and after three seasons, the gang has moved to the big screen with The Inbetweeners movie, which broke all kinds of international box office records, and even beat out Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 overseas.

Those who've seen it absolutely love it, and this next bit of news will be of some excitement to those hardcore fans in the states who've only seen the edited versions of The Inbetweeners UK 18 episode run. The Inbetweeners movie is finally coming to the U.S., uncut, for a limited theatrical run this Friday, September 7th! But that's not all. If you live in Southern Los Angeles, you can meet the four original cast members of this beloved show in person (not to be confused with the U.S. cast currently starring on MTV's version of the comedy series).

That's right, Simon Bird, James Buckley, Blake Harrison, and Joe Thomas are taking a classic Hollywood bus tour with three different destinations in mind, so they can mingle and chat about their latest minge escapades in the flesh with you!

Here is their L.A. itinerary, in case you want to come and get a photo or autograph.

• 3:50pm - Stop #1 / Pink's Hot Dogs (709 North La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90038)
  • 4:40pm - Stop #2 / Hollywood & Highland in front of the Grauman's Chinese Theatre
  • 5:20pm - Stop #3 / Saddle Ranch on Sunset Blvd (8371 Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069)

We will be exclusively covering this event via our Twitter account and our newly launched Instagram account, so be sure to follow Movieweb for up to the minute photos and breaking news! Paulington James Christensen III will be in attendance, so you can come down and tell him how much his interviews suck, bitch about B. Alan Orange, or get a second-hand autograph from Ignite's own Brian Balchack (sorry, he will only be there in spirit).

There will be Pink's Hot Dogs, too, so don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to celebrate the U.S. release of the hit overseas comedy The Inbetweeners! It promises to be a lot of fun.

The Inbetweeners was released September 7th, 2012 and stars Simon Bird, James Buckley, Blake Harrison, Joe Thomas, Emily Head, Lydia Rose Bewley, Laura Haddock, Tamla Kari. The film is directed by Ben Palmer.

1. THE JOKER

@crypt i better be... haha

2. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Yeah man you're on my friends list, buddy!

3. THE JOKER

@crypt haha have you added me yet?! ;)

4. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 nah, I don't care too much. its just funny that i have several requests pending for buddies i use to talk to on here

5. THE JOKER

@crypt Haha you will get there! I am not sure if @movieweb would do that! You could always create a forum in movieweb support and ask them...

6. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 What I could do is somehow transfer all my friends from my Cryptkeeper accounts over! haha

7. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Ha! I'll just not even try... No way I'll catch up if you have a few years jump on me! haha

8. THE JOKER

@crypt haha I have quite the head start on you!!! I have climbed quite literally about 80 positions in about a month and a half! Yeah, I gave up on most popular! Takes too long to get through my friends list!

9. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Hahaha! Yeah, I guess we never added each other for whatever reason. Dang, I dont even remember what # I was on the active/popular users or whatever! Hahaha But dang dude, let's rack it up and make it a race to see who can be #1!!! Well, I won't, cause then I'd have to add everyone on here, which I don't feel like doing :P

10. THE JOKER

@crypt Yeah, I'm sure we may have spat at one another back in the day... I do know I had the title of most active user and was like 2nd or 3rd place for most popular up until about 2009 when I, like you, left the site for awhile! But oh well at least we get along now! haha

11. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Man, dude maybe we were not very close but do not be offended but I cant remember you!

12. THE JOKER

@crypt I am very easy to remember based off of when we were able to modify our profiles like myspace... I was the one whose profile loaded very slow! The background was black, with all the writing being purple and green... I believe the mouse pointer was Batman and I think I had a huge picture of the Joker as my background. Yes I have always been THE JOKER... The very first one on this site, even before they announced Heath Ledger was The Joker... Then all the other lame people came on had to settle with names like thejoker1, etc... haha... I really got along with T.Clark and marcusx... I hated JR!!! Little punk ass bitch!

13. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Oh yeah, I remember those *ssholes! Were you always the Joker? I can't seem to remember you... I was The Cryptkeeper! I try to keep a low profile, because I don't really want to be related to some of the sh*t I said and posted as so called reviews. hahaha

14. THE JOKER

@crypt haha usually involving marcusx, andrewryan (Now T.Clark) and myself destroying JR! You try and do that now everyone gets so sensitive!

15. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Oh yes, those were the days. Logging on several times a day just to see who was talking sh*t about you, or your review. Hahaha

16. THE JOKER

@crypt haha yeah back in the hay day of foul mouths and all kinds of fighting and fun! haha

17. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 haha oh yay! Man i dont remember fools like that before, back in the hay day of this site.

18. THE JOKER

@crypt haha Oh well! There will be more trust me!

19. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 looks like he is gone! i dont see him at the bottom anymore. too bad, i did not get a chance to flag his ass

20. THE JOKER

@crypt haha go for it! I just did it again! :P

21. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 Ha! Ok, yeah man, I'll flag the sh*t outta that fool!

22. THE JOKER

@crypt If you drag your mouse over top of their comment, it should highlight it... when it does that, down in the bottom right hand corner it says "flag" Just simply click that and you're good to go! I love leaving pages and returning so I can flag them again! I have been the flagging stalker on here for a long time! Glad to see I won't be alone!

You can live... haha classic

23. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@mcleve02 I am new to this system, how exactly would I do that?

@theinbetweenersamerica More spamming. At least your topic is somewhat relatable, so you can live.

24. Theinbetweenersamerica

Great news! Looking forward to the U.S. premiere this Friday, Sept. 7th. If you'd like more info including other stops the cast will make, you can follow the original Inbetweeners on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

-facebook.com/theinbetweenersusa

- twitter.com/theinbetweenersUSA

- youtube.com/inbetweenersusa

2 years agoby @theinbetweenersamericaFlag

25. THE JOKER

just... no...

@crypt The best thing you can do is flag their comment... movieweb is really good about kicking them off if you do that

26. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

As for the article, I have no idea what the hell The Inbetweeners is, but judging by that picture they have 18 episodes is generous.

27. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

@ Stop posting that sh*t or I will find where you live and murder you

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

I watched a few eps of this and (I know this may hurt my
    credibility) I found it rather funny. Not something I would ruch out and buy on disks or even go out of my way to watch but I got a few good chuckles out of what I saw.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag