'Man of Steel' Nokia Trailer with Tons of New Footage!

The destruction of Krypton and the birth of Kal-El are highlighted in this two-minute look at the upcoming DC Comics epic.
As Man of Steel races towards theater screens like a white hot comet, we get yet another look at this massive and epic undertaking, which finds director Zack Snyder reinventing the iconic DC Comics superhero without losing any of the magic of what makes Superman so special in the first place. Nokia has released their own exclusive two-minute trailer, which features quite a bit of never-before-seen footage without giving too much away. Watch as the destruction of Krypton and the birth of Kal-El are highlighted in this preview of things yet to come on June 14. In IMAX 3D.

Man of Steel was released June 14th, 2013 and stars Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Diane Lane, Russell Crowe, Antje Traue, Harry Lennix, Richard Schiff. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

1. CoreyB

@john-m Here we go Man of Steel...Hope the reviews get a lil bit stronger.

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

2. John M

@CoreyB@ObiWanShinobi : You guys are still going on about this. I have expressed my opinion about TDKR many times before and in my review, so I am not going to say anymore. CoryB just let it go. I disagree with ObiWanShinobi, but he has said he did not like the film and has seen it a few times. It is his opinion and has the right to it, so I doubt there is anything you can say that will drastically change his mind, and insulting the man certainly does not help your cause. The majority of people and critics love the film and TDKR was a great ending to the best film trilogy ever, so just let it go and move on to the Man of Steel which, I believe will be a great film and honestly I think the best film of the summer quality was not box office wise.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

3. CoreyB

Well how realistic do you want it to be? I mean you seem to not have a problem w/Begins or TDK so Batman flying away from a train crash and a scarecrow villain is realstic? How about in TDK the tumbler turns into a f*ckin motorcycle? Cmon man I am a fan but no maniac who cant nitpick even great movies. All I'm saying is He is in Italy no one thinks he's alive we dont know how much time has passed exactly so mayb no one is looking for him except someone like Alfred. I think he can be a lil incognito i mean he is f*ckin batman for christs sake...I know he was sitting in the middle of a cafe blah blah...It's a movie man cmon. You're one of liike 5 people i know that havea problem w/the ending. The Italians are focused on their food not the boy billionaire chillen in their cafe. He got back to Gotham because he can he spent time alone he knows how to get around. Nolan didnt include how he got back because its irrelevant. Jeesh. Hey i cant wait to see your next comment....tick tock

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

4. ObiWanShinobi

@CoreyB No. People in Italy are not stupid. Just admit it. I've made valid points. Just take off your Fanboy glasses & realize my friend.

Realize.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

5. CoreyB

Mayb people in Italy are stupid...and o yeah its a movie so sorry if i cant satisfy you with my answers. I thought the ending was great. Everyone has their opinions. I hope we see more of Bale's Batman.

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

6. ObiWanShinobi

@CoreyB It made sense him being thought dead in BB because he was so far away from Gotham. He didn't look like Bruce Wayne anymore, he had a full beard and had this homeless man look to him. & in batman begins they explain how Bruce got back to Gotham. Alfred picked him up. Maybe Bruce just called him and what not & explained to Alfred the events & asked him to get a private jet to pick him up. But in TDKR's they don't elaborate on that. & you can't say Alfred picked him up because he had retired his duties of being Bruce's butler at the time. Also in TDKR when he's presumed dead, he looks exactly like his Billionaire playboy self & he was also drinking, smiling with a female. The media would of went crazy. "Billionaire fakes his death, found having drinks in another country". This would of just added more conflict to Bruce and he'd be butchered by the media. In conclusion, they were just lazy with ending Bruce Wayne's story and should of stepped up to WB for more time instead of just sh*tting out what we have now to make a release date in time.

& Dark of the Moon was received alot more better than revenge of the fallen, i honestly enjoyed Dark of the Moon alot better than Revenge. Dark of the Moon made a billion because people enjoyed it and went back for multiple viewings. Yeah, Revenge of the Fallen made a lot when it first dropped because alot of people went to go see it but hated it & didn't go back for multiple viewings.

& Bruce wasn't trying to play dead in Begins he was just presumed dead. He did a better job of being dead when he wasn't trying than when he actually was supposed to be playing dead LOL.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

7. ziez-krum

I had to stop watching MoS trailer. It makes me fly so high..

10 months agoby @ziez-krumFlag

8. CoreyB

Oh and by the way this trailer kicks ass. whats up w/the skulls sucking him under like quick sand?!

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

9. CoreyB

@john-m yes I agree w/you it doesnt neccesarily have to be judged as a good film just an entertaining one. It got the job done and did what the studio wanted. I think the Pirate movies have a couple of huge factors one being Disney! I mean the first three raked in the cash. And two Johnny Depp. Lets be honest the guy was literally nominated for an oscar after the first movie. And w/that franchise...the first two were good movies and not just eye candy, but had solid stories. What I'm trying to say regarding TDKR is that I dont consider Nolan's Batman films to be in the category of a moneymaking popcorn flick tho they are in some ways w/all of the spectacle they bring to the big screen especially IMAX. His films are more than that...theyre smart, deep and dark...real life almost. So i would say many of the moviegoers who went out to see TDKR payed good money to see an epic w/brains. I dont know about u but last July I didnt see many 10-14 yr olds in line going to see it. The Dark Knight Trilogy is a mature take on the caped crusader and i thought what Nolan did was brilliant. I have my fingers crossed that MOS will be the same way.

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

10. John M

@CoreyB: I have said what I have wanted to say about TDKR in my review. I am here to take issue with what you said. Grossing a lot of money does not mean a film is good. I like the Transformer films and pay to see them, but that certainly does not mean that they are good films. I go to see films like Transformers, The Expendables, Resident Evil and other films like them, because they are mindless entertainment that people go to. Every so often people need bad films that that simply entertain that have a limited to no plot, paper thin characters and tons of effects and lots of action. That certainly does not equate to a good film. All you have to do is take a look at some of the ratings for the films like Transformers get on sites like IMDb and RT. If these were such great films they would have won at least a few awards or at least been nominated, but they were not.

There are other ways Hollywood gets people to see bad films, by heavily advertising the film to a young audience and of course tween girls who will drag their friends and boyfriends to see films. Just take a look at the Twilight films. That franchise made a ton of money, just by basically gearing their films toward young girls. It definitely does not mean the Twilight films are any good. It just means Hollywood is good at advertising to the demographic they are going after. Then there is the actor factor. Just take a look at Johnny Depp and the Pirate films. The last two Pirate films were not very good and so would say down right sucked, but the films made a boat load of money. Why besides people just wanting to be entertained there is also the Depp factor. Women love him in the United States, and for some reason he is beloved overseas with everyone going to his films. Again that has nothing to do with how good the film is, so again equating box office success to how good a film is, is does not make sense.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

11. CoreyB

@ObiWanShinobi It's not really a lame excuse...go back and watch Begins...He was training in the middle of nowhere and just out of nowhere came back to reality he was claimed dead and gone for what almost 7 yrs? I'm not a fanboy I just know when a movie is a good movie even if I'm not in love w/it. Tho I do love TDKR. (I dont mind the transformers movies, but we dont have to tell ne1 that.) I forget where Alfred said the cafe was, but it may not of been a huge touristy area...I dunno man it's a movie would you of liked it more if in the middle of their nod a guy off screen yelled hey it's Bruce Wayne! and the epic score stopped and Bruce had to start running w/Selena while papparazi chased...Que THE DARK KNIGHT RISES w/Looney Tunes music. And you can judge a movie on how much money it makes because it means the moviegoers are getting a kick out ofthe material and arent waiting for the dvd/on demand. Like it or not there is a strong market for Transformers movies...Dark of the Moon made over a billion! and was bashed by critics.

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

12. ObiWanShinobi

@CoreyB That's a lame excuse to say that he just got back to Gotham because he's Batman. Also, you can't base a movie on if its good because of how much money it makes because like we all know, Transforners 2 was god awful but it made close to a billion at the box office.

Also it ended Bruce's story okay but at the end of TDKR he was assumed dead but is having lunch with Selena in broad daylight. Don't you think people would have recognized him and that the media would of gone crazy about the fact that Bruce is still alive? Yeah they would of. Just my opinion dude.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

13. CoreyB

@ObiWanShinobi You didnt like TDKR? It's one of the highest grossing films (In the top 10 worldwide.) Which is a good sign that people went back a number of times to see it. It got an 87% on Rtomatoes so it was huge among critics. What other third entry in a trilogy has ever been as strong??? Return of the King is up there along with Jedi I guess. I thought it ended the story of Bruce Wayne beautifully. I can try and answer any questions you have about the films flaws (How did he get back to Gotham?) He is Bruce Wayne and o yeah he's Batman. Lets be honest, TDKR wouldve been even more successful in the US if it wasnt for that Psycho in Aurora taking all of those innocent lives (RIP.) People were literally afraid to go to the theatere in certain places. I loved the film and think the trilogy is one of the best all time. With Nolan's input w/Supes...Here's hoping it can fill the void!

10 months agoby @CoreyBFlag

14. ObiWanShinobi

But to Iron Man, I say this: Surrender within 24hours, or watch the Marvel Universe suffer the consequences.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

15. ObiWanShinobi

@john-m He made valid points even if he was "just another user" & bro they weren't slight flaws, their were MAJOR plot holes in that movie.

but if you liked it that's cool & at the end of the day that's all that matters. Lets just hope MoS is epic.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

16. John M

@ObiWanShinobi: If you believe that, that is fine. Oh I have no doubt that it has flaws, but it was still has flaws even masterpieces have slight flaws. As for the article it was written by just one user not anyone working for the site, and from what I read the author is someone who had no life and a whining, but that is what I got from his so called editorial.

No since you did not like TDKR I don't fault you for having some doubts.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

17. ObiWanShinobi

@john-m People rarely go back & change it though and by the time they realize how bad it is, it's out on DVD & they don't even think about going back to that site and changing their rating, I know I don't, seeing as the movie is old news. There's this great article on comicbookmovie that explains TDKR's fault, they have an article which is 99 reasons why it sucked, it's insane.

& Since Man of Steel was conceived while Nolan & Goyer were going over story ideas for TDKR, which I've stated before, I thought sucked, you can't blame me for being a little worried about my pal Superman. One thing is certain the action will be there in MoS. Other than that, I'm just hoping for the best.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

18. John M

@ObiWanShinobi: Yes, but remember people can change their ratings when ever they want to, and they obviously have not, so that speaks volumes.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

19. ObiWanShinobi

Oh & then there are the people who I guess just flat out liked the movie & thought it was a masterpiece.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

20. ObiWanShinobi

@john-m It has that high of a rating because when people first saw it they gave it a good rating but now that they've went back for more viewings they've notice numerous things wrong with it & all the plot holes, ya know? When I first saw it I thought it was godly but then I saw it a couple more times and that slowly changed.

I see where you are coming from though with your opinion.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

21. Sean

@mieko-siede Same here!

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

22. John M

@ObiWanShinobi: That is fine if you did not like the film just do not say everyone hated it or was disappointed it when it has 92% viewer rating over at RT and an 8.6 score at IMDb, but that is old news.

I am not a Superman fan as many people know on this site, but I can not wait for this film, and I think it will be a great film just like TDKR was. I do not think it will be the highest grossing film of the summer as that title will most likely belong to Iron Man 3, but Man of Steel will be a Box Office success which I believe will take in around 120 million on its opening weekend.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

23. Superman81

I am so ready for this movie to come out! I got my tickets for June 13th

10 months agoby @superman81Flag

24. Mieko_Siede

INCREDIBLE! I'm just in awe of what has come from this.

10 months agoby @mieko-siedeFlag

25. Sean

Oh my god! What an fantastic movie this going to be! Almost 7 days until its finally released to theaters!!!

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

26. ObiWanShinobi

@john-m TDKR had so many plotholes, a lot of people hated it from what I saw. I just hope Man of Steel doesn't disappoint sorta liked TDKR did for me. If you liked it that's cool man, I'm just saying it sucked & the worst of the trilogy IMO.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag

27. CelluloidDreams

more marketing!!

10 months agoby @2movieguysFlag

28. John M

Awesome and no @ObiWanShinobi that is far from the truth. Most people loved the film, but many were disappointed in it as well. That certainly does not mean they hated it and I am sure this film will be great just like TDKR was.

10 months agoby @john-mFlag

29. ObiWanShinobi

This trailer is great but so was the Nokia trailer for The Dark Knight Rises and everyone ended up hating that film, including me. I'm just gonna keep my expectations low. I don't want to be disappointed again.

10 months agoby @ObiWanShinobiFlag