You can bring home the latest season of one of the most compelling TV dramas of all time on both formats this March. Mad Men: Season 3 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 23, 2010. The four-disc DVD set and three-disc BD set will include all 13 episodes of this latest season, with the DVD set priced at $49.98 SRP and the BD set priced at $49.99 SRP. We don't have any cover art images as of yet, but we'll be sure to update this story as soon as we have the new images. The series stars Jon Hamm, Elizabeth Moss, Vincent Kartheiser and January Jones.
Mad Men: Season 3 DVD/Blu-ray gets an early release date
Returning for its third season, the two-time Golden Globe-winning series for Best TV drama burst with one scandalous surprise after another. Jon Hamm and the rest of the award-winning ensemble continue to captivate us as they contend with a world on the brink. Welcome to Mad Men - a shocking portrait of a time that was anything but onnicent. Nothing is as sexy. Nothing is as provacative. Nothing is as it seems. Mad Men: Where the Truth Lies.
- Feature-length audio commentaries with cast and crew
- "Medgar Evers: The Patriarch. The Activist. The Hero": this documentary explores the intimate details of the life of a Civil Rights Pioneer who believed in a better way of life for all through equality and the end of segregation.
- "Up In Smoke": a visual depiction of the juxtaposition between the world of advertising and big tobacco, during the 40s, 50s, early 60s and today.
- "We Shall Overcome: The March on Washington": Dr. King's speech accompanied by images detailing the historical moment when over 250,000 people came together for the March on Washington.
- "Mad Men Illustrated": Dyna Moe invites you to scroll through the slightly "animated" photo gallery of the Mad Men Illustrations accompanied with commentary from the illustrator extraordinaire.
- "Flashback 1963": An interactive look at the events and themes that defined the year