'Lawless' Set Photos with Rooney Mara

The actress is seen alongside musician Alan Palomo in Terrence Malick's upcoming project, which is filming at SXSW.

Sources: Just Jared

1. thedude-abides

@bawnian-dexeus Lol. I see it now.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

2. thedude-abides

@bawnian-dexeus Lol. What is that?

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

3. thedude-abides

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx ;) I'm glad to hear that.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

4. Nicholaus XX

@thedude-abides -- You made my night, and my day tomorrow, and the next day after that.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

5. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- It would be nice if you could introduce me, but I doubt that will happen...

@zanyzap -- I'm with you on that.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

6. thedude-abides

Lol, @zanyzap. I will take them any way I can get them actually. Sexy vampires included. At least you know they never age and they have been known to suck on occasion, lol.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

7. ZanyZap

ATTN MovieWeb Users:
    Quote of the Day goes to @thedude-abides for his logic concerning girls. "I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em."

I agree, although "no pulse" is where I draw the line (unless, it's a sexy vampire. In which case I'll reconsider my morals).

2 years agoby @zanyzapFlag

@thedude-abides@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx The goths I've met were all pretty normal. They just loved the whole black thing. But that's me

9. thedude-abides

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Lol. Just a little bit.

I never had a problem with it or any other group/style per se. I've never fit into any of those archetypes. I've always been "the loner." I had about 5 or 6 really good friends in a high school of 3500+; other than that, I could get along with anybody.

I typically found the goths to be a bit (I stress "a bit") deeper, although it usually came at a price -- self awareness being an attribute that doesn't mesh well with the primordial soup that is high school. And the whole Rosicrucianism thing, yeah it has its place, and I personally find it quite interesting, but I think it's just something that goes along with the territory. Like the face paint, it's just part of the fad.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

10. Nicholaus XX

@thedude-abides -- Aha! I just love the goth style, even though I'm not a goth myself. The only thing I dislike about it is the satanism that tends to get wrapped around the whole idea -- especially considering that (some) goth girls tend to show some kind of appreciation towards Satan.

Odd, I know.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

11. thedude-abides

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.

That was a joke...kind of.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

12. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus@thedude-abides -- That's the common reality with most, if not all, girls that go goth.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@thedude-abides She looks better as a goth lol

14. thedude-abides

This is one of my most anticipated films of next year. The cast is out of this world.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag