'Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall' Set Photos and Video with Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars!

We also get our first look at Lindy Booth as Night Bitch and a peek at Red Mist's new costume.
Shooting continues on the Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall set this week in Toronto, Canada. Video and photos taken on location have revealed our first look at Jim Carrey as Colonel Stars. We also get our first glimpse at Lindy Booth as Night Bitch, and a peek at Red Mist's (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) new outfit. Check out this ragtag team of vigilantes as they make their way through the cold Canadian streets (and listen to the short argument between a PA upset over flashbulbs going off and an onlooker who claims the street is his to do with as he pleases!)

Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Wall Photo 1
Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Wall Photo 2
Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Wall Photo 3
Kick Ass 2: Balls to the Wall Photo 4

Kick-Ass 2 was released August 16th, 2013 and stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloe Moretz, Morris Chestnut, Claudia Lee, Amy Anzel, Clark Duke, Augustus Prew, Mary Kitchen. The film is directed by Jeff Wadlow.

1. Witzigkeit

kick ass 2 soundtrack available at youtube

1 year agoby @witzigkeitFlag

2. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus He won't talk back... I know where he lives... mwahaha!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Careful, he'll ask you for proof

4. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus everything that goes wrong on movieweb can usually be traced back to @ghostman ;)

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 It's Ghostman's fault

6. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus what... the f*ck....

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

7. Monkeyiron 2.0

@bawnian-dexeus yea man we're like the avengers
    Ghost is Cap
    Nick is thor
    I'm the hulk
    You are Iron-Man
    and Joki is Hawkeye

2 years agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

8. Monkeyiron 2.0

@mcleve02 i just did....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M LAUGHING WHEN CLEARLY THAT WAS THE GAIEST DISPLAY OF PROMANCE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 years agoby @monkeyiron2-0Flag

9. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus haha yes sir! Just joking around is all! That is why I made a face with a blinker!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Aren't we already sir?

@monkeyiron2-0 Like I said, buzz off

12. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus can I be your movieweb buddy!? ;)

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

13. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus can I be your movieweb buddy!? ;)

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

14. THE JOKER

@monkeyiron2-0 haha you should it will make you laugh!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

15. THE JOKER

@monkeyiron2-0 Did you even look at my picture monkey!?

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

You're not mine, so buzz off

17. THE JOKER

@ghostman@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx@corey@monkeyiron2-0@bawnian-dexeus

Aww, you guys!!! But the question is can we ever have as much of a Bromance as these two!!!???

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

18. Ghostman

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx@corey@monkeyiron2-0@bawnian-dexeus

We're all enjoying this Bromance, let it be a new beginning, and we all get along.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

19. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- The feeling is mutual.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

20. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Not sure why I'm being brought up in @ghostman's argument but I'll just say that the way I acted toward Nick the other night was stupid. He's a cool cat and I have nothing against him.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

21. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- I honestly have no clue.

@monkeyiron2-0 -- We'll try.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

22. Nicholaus XX

@ghostman -- There's nothing to forgive. We're cool.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

23. Ghostman

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I wasn't assuming, I said "you just ignore him". Simple as that. I used "you" as a figure of speech; I wasn't specifically talking to you in assumption. Saving my breath and not "ranting" to you again, I'll be the mature person in this argument and stop carrying this on before it gets ugly. Nice talking with you Nick, hope you forgive what you said to me, as I forgive what I have said to you friend :)

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

24. Nicholaus XX

@ghostman -- No, I don't? He's either rarely on, or rarely talks to me - I don't purposely dodge him. While we're at it, why do you always assume? I mean, in practically all of your posts directed at me, you're assuming. I use to talk to him, on a number of occasions.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

25. Nicholaus XX

@ghostman -- Ugh, yet another rant. Here goes nothing..

Are you purposely copying what I said on other occasions, and using them in this little post of yours? Because he welcomed it, until you told me to stop. I'm not going against them, and as you can see, the same thing happens to me. That little "incident" happened after @corey questioned me regarding "Dredd", so don't act like I'm not in the same boat. I never corrected you, I simply stated a fact. They? Meaning 3-4 people? Yeah, thought so. No, I will not. Other people use it, and get away with it, so I don't know why you guys are giving me a problem about it. You're contradicting yourself. You tell me to stop doing and saying things, and yet you tell me you'll say whatever you want? Dude..

Again, I didn't get upset at you. You don't tell me what to do, Josh. I may have called you out, but I never told you what not to do. I know how much you'd like for me to type a pretentious, sarcastic comment as a finishing line, but I'll refrain from that, to thwart yet another rant from you.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

26. Ghostman

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx "It's funny how @monkeyiron2-0 is supposedly one of the most immature people on the site, and yet I have not had a single argument/issue with him." Your point is invalid. You just ignore him like most people do on this site lol.

2 years agoby @ghostmanFlag