'Jack and Jill' International Trailer

Adam Sandler plays twins in this Sony Pictures comedy starring Katie Holmes and Al Pacino.
Sony Pictures has released a new international trailer for Jack and Jill, which debuts in theaters nationwide on November 11. Click on the video below for the latest look at this comedy starring Adam Sandler, Katie Holmes, and Al Pacino, who plays himself.

Jack and Jill was released November 11th, 2011 and stars Adam Sandler, Al Pacino, Elodie Tougne, Rohan Chand, Eugenio Derbez, David Spade, Nick Swardson, Tim Meadows. The film is directed by Dennis Dugan.

Sources: Sony Pictures

1. Nicholaus XX

@moviegeek -- All right, I can live with that.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

2. moviegeek

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Well then I guess we just disagree about this movie then. This looks like a 1-star terrible, abysmal waste of time. You think it just looks bad. Fair enough :P

3 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

3. Nicholaus XX

@moviegeek -- If I rate a trailer or movie 1-star(if that's even possible) - that movie will be Troll 2, and if I rate a trailer 1-star, it will be the one I saw two-days ago. I'm basically stating that, if I rate something 1.5-, it has to be BAD - really bad. Abysmal...

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

4. moviegeek

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I don't get what you mean.

3 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

5. incmob

@stoned well in my opinion i love just about anything with pacino and he does well in that film... however i am not a big keanu reeves fan so his performance didnt do anything for me. i would say about 3/4 of the film is good but kind of lost interest by the 3rd act.

3 years agoby @incmobFlag

6. Nicholaus XX

@moviegeek -- "You can't say a terrible movie deserves a higher star rating for its trailer simply because it's "that type of movie" :P " - I beg to differ, and I didn't mean "this type of movie". All I'm saying is I like to rate and tag at my best - if I tag a movie(trailer) as 1-star, that movie better be "Troll 2", not "Paranormal Activity"(even though I hate it with a passion) or the trailer I saw the other day which I proclaimed "The Worst Trailer I've Ever Seen..". But, hey - that's just me.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

7. TheStonedReviewer

@incmob this is nothing to do with this film, but is the devils advocate worth a watch? I wanna see more Pacino films

3 years agoby @stonedFlag

8. incmob

@stoned because pacino hasnt been doing good himself in the theatre as of late and they both starred in devils advocate... wait... no... ummm... that was keanu reeves... ahh sh*t! close enough i guess!

3 years agoby @incmobFlag

9. moviegeek

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I don't hate on Adam Sandler. There's no need to rationalize about a movie like this. You can't say a terrible movie deserves a higher star rating for its trailer simply because it's "that type of movie" :P

The film aside, the trailer was poorly edited, the effects were awful (see skidoo in the pool), the jokes were bad, and the target audience is REALLY unclear.

3 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

10. ROFLitschristian

Goddam you Adam. You use to be one of my all-time favorite comedic movie actors. But now... no. Just no.

3 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

11. TheStonedReviewer

I'm sorry but JESUS CHRIST!!! why would al pacino, one of the most respected actors of all time sign on for this crap, ruining his reputation as film royalty? JESUS CHRIST, thats when you know your completely past it, its the cycle all big hollywood comedians go... funny, big movie, loads of crap movies playing both of the main characters. thats wen you know youve hit rock bottom, this is the last stand for mr sandler before armegedon.

3 years agoby @stonedFlag

12. Nicholaus XX

@moviegeek -- Really? The trailer was a 2, minimum. Does that really qualify for "Worst Trailers"? This movie looks pretty bad, but 1.5 stars is WAY too low for this kind of trailer. The Immortals had a worse trailer and - if my memory serves me correct - it got 3-stars+. I guess the hate on Adam Sandler is stronger that ever at this stage.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

13. Rufio

aw man. *sighs*
    worse than i was anticipating. seriously... it's twice the crap. sandler has got to get his stuff together! same jokes... same delivery...
    he's going the route of Jim Carrey and he's better than that. too bad.

3 years agoby @rufioFlag

14. jess-51

IT look ok

3 years agoby @jess-51Flag

15. Jimthar

ok so katie DIDN'T want to make batman 2 but she made THIS and MAD MONEY? i dont think she should be allowed to think for herself.

3 years agoby @jimtharFlag

16. Punkpryncess

@bawnian-dexeus More like a "silly stupid" movie that's kinda funny.

3 years agoby @punkpryncessFlag

17. The Knight Has Risen

Please make another movie w/ PT Anderson, Adam Sandler! You're wasting your talent as both an actor and a comedian, which you've failed at the latter for quite some time now. PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE SORRY EXCUSES OF FILMS!!!!

3 years agoby @thehost91Flag

18. Mr_Jellyfish

Adam Sandler was good once, but this? This is unforgivable.

3 years agoby @mr-jellyfishFlag

19. moviegeek

Welll... another addition to my Worst Trailers list.

3 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

20. eli-rome

Adam Sandler is just out to make a quick buck, that's why he sucks now.

3 years agoby @eli-romeFlag

21. MovieManiac

@ghostman - His last funny movie in my opinion was The Longest Yard. What happened to the guy?

3 years agoby @moviemaniac66Flag

22. CelluloidDreams

The film seemed much better when I read about it...now that I have seen the trailer...SKIP!!

3 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

23. Ghostman

@moviemaniac66 I was watching 50 First Dates and I realized how hard I used to laugh at his movies, now I just laugh at how stupid they are :D

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

24. Punkpryncess

i'm in tears

3 years agoby @punkpryncessFlag

25. Stansfield

I used to have so much respect for Al Pacino, used to.

3 years agoby @StansfieldFlag

26. MovieManiac

I was watching The Wedding Singer yesterday and it made me remember how funny Adam Sandlers movies used to be. What the hell happened?

3 years agoby @moviemaniac66Flag