'Iron Man 3' Trailer!

Tony Stark must face an enemy whose reach knows no bounds in Shane Black's superhero sequel.
Marvel has unleashed the official trailer for Iron Man 3 starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle. Take a look!

Marvel's Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Iron Man 3 was released May 3rd, 2013 and stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Jon Favreau, Ben Kingsley, James Badge Dale. The film is directed by Shane Black.

Sources: Walt Disney Pictures

1. T. King (Red Camera Man)

@corey: I do enjoy laughing, but I've seen better.

1 year agoby @redcameramanFlag

2. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Judging by the overall rating of this trailer, I can see that.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

3. dess

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n they bring it up because dc has yet to launch justice league and they know that without nolan it will just be fail. TDK will go down as the best adaptation of a comic to movie, but thats all they have to work with. Marvel already beat them to the punch.

1 year agoby @dessFlag

4. Vanboy

Yeah @Bawnian&#169-Dexeus, the trailer is supposed to poignant, solemn and thought provoking, but when I saw that stuffed animal, I just couldn't help but laugh.

1 year agoby @vanboyFlag

5. Nicholaus XX

"Bleh" trailer. What's up with you fanboys?

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

6. Nicholaus XX

@redcameraman@corey -- To be fair, that was a forgettable scene.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@corey And his flirtatious persona can only go so far

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

8. Corey W.

@bawnian-dexeus Yep, I'm all for a darker toned sequel but without that light humor Stark embodies it wouldn't be the same.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

@corey Agreed. And I don't doubt Stark will have his moments in part 3. Already the stuffed animal is an indicator

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

10. Corey W.

@bawnian-dexeus Not just that, but there isn't anything wrong with a humorous scene in a block-buster movie. Goes along with the genre, really....and character.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

To be fair, Stark is considered to be at times a drunk, so the part scene sort of based on that characteristic. So I've heard anyways

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

12. Corey W.

@redcameraman What is with you and "humor" Do you hate laughing? lol

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

13. T. King (Red Camera Man)

Looks like this will be a HUGE improvement over the 2nd film and Ben Kingsley will kick ass! Watching this trailer made me forget about all that stupid humor (a.k.a. the party scene) from the 2nd film. :-)

1 year agoby @redcameramanFlag

14. ChristinaM15

Anyone else notice that Happy seems to have an ARC REACTOR in his chest!?

1 year agoby @christina-montanaFlag

15. CelluloidDreams

Guess we will have to wait to see if it is bad or good!

1 year agoby @2movieguysFlag

16. Cartman

I hate f*ckers talking abt Nolan and TDKR here, how is it even related?? IM3 happens after Avengers and the 1st line of the trailer says "nothings been the same since New York", well talk abt how the story is gonna be routed and what will happen to TS... (NOLAN is one of my fav and TDKR is one of my all time fav) still talk things related to the post!!

1 year agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

17. Vanboy

@kingbrady, you may very well be correct.

It's amazing that Ben Kingsley is old, but he can still play a character who can scare the hell out of you or creep you out. And Guy Pierce is awesome too. He plays villians to perfection. This will be epic, although I don't like when they take everything away from the hero. Leaving Stark with nothing but one busted suit doesn't gell with me. Sure have him face incredible odds, but let him have the tool to do it. When I saw all of the suits blowing up in the trailer, I felt that same bad feeling as when the 1989 Batmobile got blown up in Batman Returns, when The Enterprise got self-destructed in Star Trek III: The Search For Spock, the Enterpise D in ST Generations and when the Deloreon got hit by the train and shattered in Back to the Future III.

1 year agoby @vanboyFlag

18. Zak Lee Ferguson

That was just sometying else- Shane you have hit the spot- (also no volume but hit me as hard as)

1 year agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

19. SpideR-OnE

holy moly ! trailer looks good and interesting is what is not directly show i mean Ben Kingsley. now have to wait for premiere.

1 year agoby @spider-oneFlag

And, I'm sure IM3 will have the first film's humor, so don't make it out to be the darkest hero flick in MCU. Avenger's had the same amount of "dark" tone

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

@ejk1 I'm glad someone said it

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

22. kingbrady

im pretty certain its Guy Pearce who dawns the Iron Patriot suit, who else cast in this film would wear it as a villain?

1 year agoby @kingbradyFlag

23. Sean

@vanboy Yeah, i thought that image of him on the sofa was pretty funny as well :P .

1 year agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

24. MovieManiac

I love the departure of tone from the first two movies. While the tone was fine for them, it;s great that they are trying something new. Plus, i love that they are stripping everything from Tony and leaving him with only one suit and his intellect to win.

1 year agoby @moviemaniac66Flag

25. Vanboy

I love the botton center pic. "Just chillin' on the sofa".

1 year agoby @vanboyFlag

26. Vanboy

@jimthar, that happened to me a couple of times. Keep trying, it should pop up, although you might have the urge to go out and buy some Heinekin by the time the trailer plays.

1 year agoby @vanboyFlag

27. Vanboy

Maybe Rhody gets knocked out and Cap borrows it. :P

1 year agoby @vanboyFlag

28. Bane5000

@vanboy...I wish dude, but some people have pointed out in still pics that u can see it says Rhodes on the chestplate of the armor :-/

1 year agoby @bane5000Flag