'Iron Man 3' Extended Super Bowl XLVII TV Spot!

Shane Black directs this superhero sequel starring Robert Downey Jr. as the enigmatic Tony Stark.
Arriving in theaters May 3 is the superhero sequel Iron Man 3, kicking off both the summer movie season and Phase II of Marvel Studios' multi-franchise superhero plan. The studio has unleashed a new extended TV spot for director Shane Black's highly-anticipated thrill ride, which debuted during today's Super Bowl XLVII game.

In Iron Man 3, Robert Downey Jr. returns as Tony Stark, who must contend with the villainous Mandarin (Ben Kingsley).

Iron Man 3 was released May 3rd, 2013 and stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Jon Favreau, Ben Kingsley, James Badge Dale. The film is directed by Shane Black.

Super Bowl episode 47.1, "Super Bowl XLVII" stars Beyoncé Knowles, Rachael Markarian, Cynyon Dawn Rodriguez, Colin Kaepernick, Jim Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, Jim Nantz, Jacoby Jones and is directed by Mike Arnold.

1. Sean

@Deadpoolx11 Same here!!

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

2. Daniel Cantu

Can't wait!!!

2 years agoby @Deadpoolx11Flag

3. Nicholaus XX

@youngrizo -- Again, I get where you're coming from, but I'm really not in the mood to go into details.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

4. Youngrizo

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx

I don't know, I guess I just prefer when people are a little more descriptive. I feel like as fans of anything in any culture, we only do ourselves a disservice when we post negative feedback that does little in the way of explaining what we dislike and why... cause the thing of it is, at the end of the day a lot o these people already big in the industry are professionals, and contrary to popular belief, constructive feedback does not go unnoticed.

2 years agoby @youngrizoFlag

5. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Touche. ;)

I don't know if you know this, but I'm going to let you in on a little secret; I love touches. That being said, you just made my night.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

6. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- I don't remember (directly) asking you why you didn't like it. You brought up the "minority" perspective, and seeing as though I'm almost always in the class, I said what I thought was needed to be said. Here's the link:

movieweb/forums/FTwkNlCkn6zTzF?page=2#comments

I'm guessing you wanted to kick me in the balls?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

7. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Was it the time I didn't understand why you disliked "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World"?

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx On a forum. A while ago. Don't know what it was about. Good thing to come from it was a battle of the minds

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Well, you did at one point ask me to elaborate a response once so...

10. Nicholaus XX

@youngrizo -- I have no clue what you said in your first sentence, but I understand your point after that. I can't stand it when those fools use both extremes as the only option. A middle ground does exist, and for good reason.

No offense taken, but what are you actually getting at? I normally elaborate my dismay, but in this instance, it was unnecessary. The definition 'terse' does exist for a reason, my good man.

@bawnian-dexeus -- I know you hate that [your-reply-isn't-long-enough] attitude more than anybody.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

11. Youngrizo

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx

The word sucks there is absolutely zero percent of any of what's been out lately. I dislike the use of that word, it's a commonly used word in gaming and nerd cricles, everything either 'sucks' or is 'effing awesome'

I can't stand this attitude. Nothing against you by the way, I just wish more people would use their words, speak english. If this doesn't excite you, simply say that. 'Lame' is a lazy response. Don't be one of those people, not on this site.

2 years agoby @youngrizoFlag

12. Sean

@stefanos Yes, it certainly will be a great movie!

2 years agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

13. Nicholaus XX

@youngrizo -- Because everything sucks, lately.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

14. Youngrizo

@bawnian-dexeus hahahahahahahaha

2 years agoby @youngrizoFlag

15. Youngrizo

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx

Cheer up dude, lol you hate on everything lately

2 years agoby @youngrizoFlag

Crashing this plane...with no survivors

17. Stefanos

WILL BE GREAT MOVIE..!

2 years agoby @stefanosFlag

18. bruce_ha

@moviegeek I don't... spoils too much if they did that. I'd rather have these small teasers. One good trailer is enough.

2 years agoby @bruce-haFlag

19. Bill Louis

skydiving without parachutes.

2 years agoby @Bill-LouisFlag

20. moviegeek

@bruce-ha I prefer a collage of clips rather than just an incomplete scene.

2 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

21. bruce_ha

@moviegeek I dunno, it gave me quite an impact. What more could they do with the little time they had? Great scenery, great visuals and suspense more than ever before. This is looking to be one hell of a ride.

2 years agoby @bruce-haFlag

22. moviegeek

Dumb ad... could have been so much better for the time slot they had.

2 years agoby @moviegeekFlag