International Red Band Trailer for Nimrod Antal's 'Predators'

Take a look at this trailer featuring all-new footage, but only if you're over the age of 18.
IGN has just debuted a brand new international red band trailer for Predators, which will be released in theaters nationwide on July 9. This trailer is an age-restricted trailer, so if you're over the age of 18, click below to watch this new video.

Predators was released July 9th, 2010 and stars Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Walton Goggins, Oleg Taktarov, Laurence Fishburne, Danny Trejo, Louis Ozawa Changchien. The film is directed by Nimród Antal.

Sources: IGN

1. Emmytt

hope this is good

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

2. SupermanEmpire

Lone Wolf

I can see some similarities...all except the standard Va-J-J mouth all the predators have, " Your move p*ssy face" ha ha...Danny Glover would own Mr. Black.

4 years agoby @supermanempireFlag

3. Lone Wolf

@SupermanEmpire

Amen! I am a die hard fan of both the Aliens and Predator franchises and have read all of the books and read all the comics and etc. And yes, I even love both AVP movies, but man, I gotta tell you, this is a whole new level of for the franchise. At first I was weary about Rodriguez and Antal working on this, but now I feel like they couldn't have made it better. Definately seeing this as soon as humanly possible.

I also must admit that the "Mr. Black" Predator is simply disgusting. I originally thought that the original Predators were just really cool looking, definately had the Stan Winston charm to them. But the new one truly is "one ugly motherf*cker". For some reason, the eyes on Mr. Black and some of his facial structure reminds me of the design of the giant insect-like creature from "It". Anyone here agree?

4 years agoby @54729Flag

4. GeekStar

Hm,lookin' forward to this one.

4 years agoby @vendetta28Flag

5. SupermanEmpire

Hey Cellulite Dreams, what the f*ck are you talking about? I'm thinking that if someone is making a PREDATOR movie, the basic plot synopsis points are already there...Predators/badass, check!, human prey kill worthy, check!, semi-hot latina chick, check!....and of course one leading character that makes it to da choppa, check! You may be looking for the f*cking Coen Brothers version of Predator, but most of us are pretty psyched with what we see thus far....go peddle your "artsy" "I'm a movie fan with taste" horse sh*t, soap box rant commentary to people who give a f*ck....can I get an Amen!

4 years agoby @supermanempireFlag

6. JerrytheReaper

Definitely gonna see this at the MidNight Premiere

4 years agoby @jerrythereaperFlag

7. Patrick Sheldon Jones

It's been too long since I have seen the infamous spinal cord rip from a predator.

4 years agoby @patrick-sheldon-jonesFlag

8. ollie-styrene

I was hoping the predator homeworld had more "hardware" or more cities... the woods looks strangley familiar,..
    But hey,.. i`ll be the first in line for this one..

And why can`t an oscar winning actor do stuff like this?? i think Brody looks cool in this,.. the rest aswell...

4 years agoby @ollie-styreneFlag

9. DasBoot

f*ck yea!!!! that was amazing!

4 years agoby @dasbootFlag

10. Cartman

@CelluloidDreams - Go and watch Cartoon Network....

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

11. h0tproperty

@2movieguys shut up man you clearly dont know sh*t about entertaining cinema. Go watch the last song and cry yourself to sleep.

4 years agoby @h0tpropertyFlag

12. PUNISHER

I 2nd that AVP.

4 years agoby @cerealkillerFlag

13. CroMaster

CelluloidDreams- F*CK OF WITH THIS SH*T!!!

4 years agoby @avpFlag

14. CelluloidDreams

Nothing new ..just 1 extra scene of gore!! WOW!!! Ohh!!! NOT!!!

This is 1 film I will wait for $1.00 rental at Redbox... nothing new or exciting here folkks!

Same damn exasperated stuff that has been done before (Prison planets, ex-military etc!) ...but this time W./ Predators!!!

What a " Nimrod" (PUN!) for not making something new or envisioning ... or even ....... do I dare say it....!??!?

Inventive!!

Adrien Brody wins an Oscar and then goes to this!?!!? Do did this happen!?!? Did the rent come due!?

Topher Grace, Adrien Brody, Danny Trejo & Laurence Fishburne .... Strange ...Very strange casting ...good talent in a consign to oblivion of a film!

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

15. Alienxphile

LOOKS F*CKING EPIC!!!!

4 years agoby @alienxphileFlag

16. Jimthar

oh yeah! this movie is going to kick some major ass. i'll be there with ticket in hand for this one. really looking forward to it.

4 years agoby @jimtharFlag

17. Marcus-07

Ouuu yeah! This trailer is the best one! It's ok if you watch it once. You'll be pumped for this movie even more and you won't really remember all those kick-ass scenes that much. It won't spoil the movie for you. Can't f*cking wait for this!

4 years agoby @marcus-07Flag

18. T. King (Red Camera Man)

Looks great and awesome! I can't wait for this movie!

4 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

19. Claudiolqp

KICK ASSSSS TRAILER!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @claudiolqpFlag

20. I AM FRATSON

SICK.

4 years agoby @iamfratsonFlag

21. u1sart

WOW...!!! thats all i have to say

4 years agoby @u1sartFlag

22. the MovieGhost

Now THAT was a Trailer!
    Although I do agree with the comments below, just a tad too Spoiler-ful.

4 years agoby @the-movieghostFlag

23. Patrick Sheldon Jones

I was 7 yrs old when Predator came out. Since then nothing has even come close to jaw dropping as in what I just saw in this trailer. F*cking sweet

4 years agoby @patrick-sheldon-jonesFlag

24. CroMaster

GREAT!!! But spoilerfull...

4 years agoby @avpFlag

25. Masta_Chiefed

Too much spoiler talk for me. Ill wait till it drops in theaters.

4 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

26. CaptainRumi

F*ck! I'm so stupid. I knew it will be spoilerfull but I couldn't resist. F*cking Epic trailer.

4 years agoby @captainrumiFlag

27. Diaigma

Looks creepy!

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

28. XxPsychosisxX

and i jizzed in my pants!!!!! cant f*cking whait

4 years agoby @psychosisFlag

29. Mieko_Siede

Ummm...I'm at a loss for words here. This is going to be incredible. I'm feeling nostalgic almost as if I'm going to watch Arnold do battle with the Predator for the first time again. Can't wait to see this one! Let the summer movies finally begin...

4 years agoby @mieko-siedeFlag