In the first year of the German occupation of France, Shosanna Dreyfus (Melanie Laurent) witnesses the execution of her family at the hand of Nazi Colonel Hans Landa (Christoph Waltz). Shosanna narrowly escapes and flees to Paris where she forges a new identity as the owner and operator of a cinema.
Elsewhere in Europe, Lieutenant Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) organizes a group of Jewish American soldiers to perform swift, shocking acts of retribution. Later known to their enemy as "the Basterds," Raine's squad joins German actress and undercover agent Bridget von Hammersmark (Diane Kruger) on a mission to take down the leaders of the Third Reich. Fates converge under a cinema marquis, where Shosanna is poised to carry out a revenge plan of her own. ...
Employing pulp and propaganda in equal measure, Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds weaves together the infamous, oppressed, real and larger-than-life stories of WWII.
- Extended & Alternate Scenes
- Nation's Pride - The film within the film Inglourious Basterds can be seen it its entirety
- Domestic and International Trailers
- Roundtable Discussion with Quentin Tarantino, Brad Pitt and film historian/critic Elvis Mitchell (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- The Making of Nation's Pride (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- The Original Inglorious Bastards - a salute to the original 1978 film (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- A Conversation with veteran actor Rod Taylor (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Rod Taylor on Victoria Bitters, the Australian beer (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Quentin Tarantino's Camera Angel (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Hi Sallys - Gag Reel (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Film Poster Gallery Tour with Elvis Mitchell (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Inglourious Basterds Poster Gallery (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- Digital Copy of Inglourious Basterds (Two-disc and Blu-ray only)
- BD-Live -- Access the BD-Live Center with your Internet-connected player to download the latest trailers, host a chat with your buddies, upload your own webcam commentary, and more! (Blu-ray only)