Each book is designed to resemble actual books from the Hogwarts library. Six of the books focus on the creative departments such as wardrobe, props, and special effects. The seventh book offers a retrospective look at the franchise and the relationships that formed between the cast and crew. The eighth book is a full-scale replica of The Monster Book of Monsters. Take a look at the official details.
- A cloth-covered case, styled to look like a shelf from a shop in Diagon Alley
- A cloth-bound edition of Harry Potter: Page to Screen
- Seven additional volumes detailing the Harry Potter creative team's ten years of extensive efforts:
- The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
- Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
- A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
- The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
- Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
- Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
- A replica of The Monster Book of Monsters film prop
- A gilded portfolio of five frame-able prints of original Harry Potter concept art
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 was released July 15th, 2011 and stars Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Domhnall Gleeson. The film is directed by David Yates.