'G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation' Trailer

Jon M. Chu directs this sequel which introduces Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson to the franchise.
The first trailer for G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is here! Jon M. Chu directs this sequel, introducing Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis to a franchise headlined by Channing Tatum. To check out all of the action and excitement, click on the clip below.

G.I. Joe Retaliation was released March 28th, 2013 and stars Dwayne Johnson, Jonathan Pryce, Byung-hun Lee, Elodie Yung, Ray Stevenson, D.J. Cotrona, Adrianne Palicki, Channing Tatum. The film is directed by Jon M. Chu.

Sources: Machinima.com

1. Jeff Smith

I'm really hoping that there just up playing The Rock's role in the movie and Duke really isn't dead. If his character is killed off then the franchise will die. You can't kill off a main character. Not one as big as Duke. I'm looking forward to the movie when it's released, but if it's clear that he is killed off I'll walk out. Ask for a refund and I'll be very disappointed. We shall see.

2 years agoby @Jeff-SmithFlag

2. Dale Nave

Ok I like that they added Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis hopefully has a longer roll in this one than he did in The Expendables, but to kill off one of the main G.I. Joe characters (Duke) That would be disasterous! I watched the cartoon growing up and was amazed with the first one, even though I thought the super suits was stretching a whole lot. My questions would have to be why kill Duke, and where is Dennis Quaid? He is the C.O. of the Joe's. I was excited about this movie because I had heard that Johnson was joining the cast, not taking over the cast... This one I might have to wait to come to DVD to watch because from the preview it looks like a major let down, but then again so does a lot of the revamp movies that are due out this year, (21 Jump Street) to name one.

2 years agoby @Dale-NaveFlag

3. Justice Kowaleski

This movie will be a surprise hit i just know it this trailer is soo epic kinda cheesy but it looks like they are focusing alot on ninjas soo thats cool. and Cobra Comander looks like Cobra Comander this time.

3 years agoby @justice-kowaleskiFlag

4. Pbcritical

Looks like they are trying to reboot the whole series. Heck in some sites they don't even have the 2 just G.I.Joe - Retaliation. But it is good that they are. Alot of the characters in the first movie just didn't fit their roles and I thought it was really badly acted and barely lived up to the old cartoon series. This looks like a return to form with them cutting out all of the unnecessary characters. In fact the only two that are really coming back are snake eyes and storm shadow. It looks like Duke dies in this one as you don't seem him in the rest of the trailer. But I could be wrong. this trailer has gotten me really psyched to see the movie. But then again so did the first one. I guess we will have to see if this one is better than the first. But so far it looks like chu has taken it to the right direction.

3 years agoby @pbcriticalFlag

5. JasonKat

this is the 1 im talking about...

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

6. JasonKat

The more i see this trailer the more i get pumped for sum non-stop action. It looks just as cheesy as part1 only better!.

Was wondering during the snake eyes mountain jump where hes seen fighting with other ninjas in red, . theres sumbody else wearing a yellow suit. umm is that AGENT HELIX? cause it reminds me of the action figure i have of her which sports the same color thing, and mask. i might b wrong, but just saying i know thats a girl. but not sure if that was her.

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

7. JasonKat

@justice Kowaleski u must of not saw the ending then, storm didnt die, he lived, even the director sommers said it "ice floats" which means, storm still lived!
    As for the rest of the joes, it suxs alot of em didnt come back, i loved scarlet, the best! :(

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

8. Justice Kowaleski

GOO JOE!! HAHA :D

3 years agoby @justice-kowaleskiFlag

9. Justice Kowaleski

That looks sick. even though storm shadow died in the first one im glad they brought him back. and this looks SOOO much Better than the first one

3 years agoby @justice-kowaleskiFlag

10. rjh094

so... Duke won't be leading the team in this one?

3 years agoby @rjh094Flag

11. bipolarmassive

As predicted! Garbage!!!

3 years agoby @addictionnonfatelFlag

12. JasonKat

Hey quick question, does this movie still take place in the "Not So Distant Future"? like the 1st film ? or is this taking us back into the 70s-80s?

3 years agoby @jasonkatFlag

13. Killa29

Cobra Commander is in the movie..if you pay attention to the trailer they show him after the scene when it appears that snake eyes is being arrested

3 years agoby @killa29Flag

14. FrankenFate

Ok why the f*ck is Storm Shadow back in this one!? His ass got killed in the first!

3 years agoby @frankenfateFlag

15. choro2326

Where in the hell is Cobra or destro? and based on the trailer, I would see this movie only because of the ninjas, their fight looks badass!!

3 years agoby @choro2326Flag

16. Ghostman

I meant first not fray

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

17. Ghostman

Holy sh*t, that looks 10 times better than the fray one!

3 years agoby @ghostmanFlag

18. Bryan Yentz

Looks better than the first in the sense that, "well, can't be as sh*tty as the first". But then, just as I shrugged my shoulders and thought, "eh, why not?", I saw Bruce Willis... What the hell is he needed for? The trailer sets the character up to be some revelation... And then it's just Willis in the back of a car firing a gun; delivering a snippy one-liner. Har. Har. Har.

3 years agoby @bryanyentzFlag

19. The_Crow2k

A different approach from the first, but it still doesn't look too good.

3 years agoby @the-crow2kFlag

20. Smitty-werbenjagermanjensen

looks pretty sick, looks good enough to redeem the crappy 1st one. But why would they keep channing and get rid of marlon waynes!?

3 years agoby @Smitty-werbenjagermanjensenFlag

21. BERSERKER

Now this looks like G.I F***ING JOE ;), but where's Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cobra Commander?

3 years agoby @Number1WolverineFlag

22. cable9245

Stupid question, But who is playing Snake Eyes? Is it still Ray Parks?

3 years agoby @cable9245Flag

23. Killa29

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO it looks like they might've finally got Snake Eyes' costume right for this 1. The trailer off top looks better than the 1st film already. I'll be 1st in line 2 see this.

3 years agoby @killa29Flag

24. Space101

I was actually impressed with this trailer. From what I've seen, this is finally starting to look like the classic G.I. Joe's....which should of been like this in the first!

3 years agoby @space101Flag

25. Jamz@glam13

wow this trailer actually makes the first one a lot better i say to an lot of my mates that you need the first one too introduce the characters and back story but this looks like it will kick ass cannot wait.

3 years agoby @glam13ukFlag

26. Dark_888

great action movie

3 years agoby @dark-888Flag

27. Bill Louis

I AM VERY VERY SURE THIS MOVIE WILL BE MY FAVORITE

3 years agoby @Bill-LouisFlag

28. Daveactor7

Lol met the guy who plays the president in the movie. Jonathan Pryce. Talked to him at my job in soho about the second GI joe movie and he said its gonna be way better, less non stop action and all, but I have strong doubts, strong doubts.....lol

3 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

29. fanboy

Wow!! Big step up! Already this is going to be so much better than the first one which was a complete pile of dog sh*t! Looking forward to it!

3 years agoby @fanboyFlag