Five 'Les Miserables' Clips with Anne Hathaway and Russell Crowe

Watch over six minutes of footage from Tom Hooper's upcoming musical, in cinemas this Christmas.
Five clips, featuring over six minutes of footage, have been released from Les Miserables, the new musical from director Tom Hooper (Academy Award winning film The King's Speech). Watch as Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, and Russell Crowe bring their Broadway skills to the big screen this Christmas.

Les Miserables was released December 25th, 2012 and stars Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Sacha Baron Cohen, Helena Bonham Carter, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks. The film is directed by Tom Hooper.

1. Daveactor7

@ejk1 I'd have to disagree there. From all the films I've seen this year-"Argo" certainly has the top spot and front runner for best picture. "Les Miserables" may though be quite the challenger. Jackman may garner a nomination but by god Daniel Day Lewis has certainly secured a spot as one really tough to beat in his amazing performance as Lincoln.

2 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

2. thedude-abides

@ejk1 You know, that is bold, but it makes a lot of sense. I could definitely see that happening, given Jackman's performance is anywhere on the level.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

@thedude-abides I'm thinking this is your big Oscar front runner. And bold prediction: If Jackman can give anywhere near a great performance, it will be enough to give him the Oscar. There's still enough old guard that don't want anyone to pass Tracy, and will be looking for any reason to give Lewis the shaft.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

4. moviegeek

MORE!!!! So incredible. Except poor Russell Crowe sticks out like a sore thumb. Hope his acting chops will suffice for his singing.

2 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

5. Spludge

30 years old and I still get chills when I hear this music

2 years agoby @spludgeFlag

6. thedude-abides

I do love me a good holiday musical. I'm predicting a lot of Oscar noms being handed out amongst this cast, and probably a win for Hathaway.

2 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag