First Image of 'The Losers'' Zoe Saldana

Take a look at the 'Star Trek' actress on the set of her new film.
Entertainment Weekly has just released the first image of Zoe Saldana from the upcoming comic-book adaptation The Losers, which is currently filming and set for release on April 9, 2010. Click below for the first image of Saldana as Aisha on the set of the adaptation of Andy Diggle and Jock's comic book.

Zoe Saldana in The Losers

The Losers stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Idris Elba, Chris Evans, Columbus Short, Jason Patric, Zoe Saldana, Oscar Jaenada, Holt McCallany

The Losers was released April 23rd, 2010 and stars Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Columbus Short, Óscar Jaenada, Jason Patric, Holt McCallany. The film is directed by Sylvain White.

1. Masta_Chiefed

Too bad some blond wanker has been all up inside that for 5 years now.

4 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

2. jhonnymoe

she is looks absolutely stunning...exotic...WOW...something about her just always makes me feel so warm.

4 years agoby @jhonnymoeFlag

3. Vanboy

She looks so yummy. Mmmmm, Uhura...drool, drool.

5 years agoby @vanboyFlag

4. Spoogology

She looks just like Aisha. The story was awesome hopefully it's good though.

5 years agoby @spoog2000Flag

5. Leng T'che

So hot, what a black beauty.

5 years agoby @leng-tcheFlag

I too think Martin Campbell is a great choice. Definitely would have chosen hi m if only he weren't occupied with Edge of Darkness and Green Lantern.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

7. Solar XI

I can't wait for this. I am not sure but this film may come out better than The A-Team. I love the comics and I think the cast is perfect.

I knew Zoe was perfect for the role. The ear rings make it look more authentic.

5 years agoby @solarxiFlag

8. J.A.Ottley.Writer / Director

loooool.
    Believe me on this the source material to this is actually pretty amazing, this needs an action director and a proper screenwriter.

Just the names Sylvian White (Stomp the yard) & Peter Berg (Hanc*ck) kill the project especially the fact they drifted from Vanderbilt's screenplay so much, Latino review have already panned Berg's screenplay in comparison to Vanerbilt's, sh*t you might as well throw Ehren Kruger in this as well.

You have 2 people that have picked up a source material but yet these 2 people love drifting from the source material, makes no sense in my book.

Michael Bay would be good for this, but i'm afraid the characters are a little too developed for his understanding.

Would have like to see Jon Faveraru, Martin Campbell or Marc Foster on this, now those are directorial casting decision, or QT, but i'd prefer he'd just fulfill every 100 bullets fanatics dream and make an adaptation to that.

5 years agoby @chronicFlag

Actually J.A. when I thought of this project I wanted Michael BAy. Lol. Coinkedink.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

10. J.A.Ottley.Writer / Director

Its a massive shame, that the cast to this is so awesome, so is the source material.
    But the director and the screenwriters actually suck except Vanerbilt, but apparently they've drifted so far away from his draft.
    So now we have a Peter Berg screenplay erghhhh, with direction by Sylvian "I have 4 major theatrical films that have flopped" White.

This is one of my fav comics but with a double whammy bummer like that, i have no hope for this, considering Sylvian White wanted to take out the sword or lasso thing what ever it was from Castlevania when he was attched to direct and write.
    This film would probably have more hope if it had Michael Bay's name on it.
    Prepare for the fall.

5 years agoby @chronicFlag

11. -comrade-

Didn't even know they had started rolling on this...COOL!

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

Uhm...cool? Can't wait for this. The cast is awesome and I heard the comics wee awesome. Oh, and I'd say she looks hot here, but she always looks hot. :)

5 years agoby @narratorFlag