Shot from the point of view of police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, dashboard cams and citizens caught in the line of fire, End of Watch uses gritty handheld footage to create a powerful story of family, friendship, honor and courage among the brave men and women protecting our city streets. Marlow Stern of Newsweek calls the film "Riveting! The best cop movie in years," while Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times, says End of Watch is "Great!"
The Blu-ray Combo Pack allows consumers to view End of Watch anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray disc, a DVD, a Digital Copy and UltraViolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
- Blu-ray disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital Copy provides consumers with a choice of formats from a variety of partners, including options to watch on iPhone, Android, computers and more.
- UltraViolet is a revolutionary new way for consumers to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Now available in both the United States and Canada.
Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal (Source Code, Jarhead, Jarhead) and Michael Peña (Crash, Tower Heist) head up a talented cast that includes Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air, The Twilight Saga), America Ferrera (Ugly Betty, Real Women Have Curves), Cody Horn (Magic Mike, Twelve), Natalie Martinez, (Death Race, Broken City) and Frank Grillo (The Grey, Warrior).
Bonus Features on Both the Blu-ray and DVD
- Fate with a Badge
- In the Streets
- Women on Watch
- Watch Your Six
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary with Writer and Director David Ayer
From the writer of Training Day comes a gripping, action-packed cop drama starring Academy Award nominee Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Peña. In their mission to abide by their oath to serve and protect, Officers Brian Taylor (Gyllenhaal) and Mike Zavala (Peña)) have formed a powerful brotherhood to ensure they both go home at the end of watch. But nothing can prepare them for the violent backlash that happens after they pull over the members of a notorious drug cartel for a routine traffic stop. Seen from the point of view of the officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, dash cams and citizens caught in the line of fire, a 360° perspective creates a gritty, compassionate and intense portrait of the city's darkest streets, and the brave men and women patrolling them.
End of Watch was released September 21st, 2012 and stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Michael Peña, Natalie Martinez, Anna Kendrick, David Harbour, Frank Grillo, America Ferrera, Cle Shaheed Sloan. The film is directed by David Ayer.