Grand Prize Winners Receive:
- The Bourne Identity Blu-ray
- The Bourne Supremacy Blu-ray
- The Bourne Ultimatum Blu-ray
- The Bourne Legacy Blu-ray
First Prize Winners Receieve:
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the MovieWeb Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" MovieWeb, just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
The Bourne Legacy pulls back the curtain on a government secret even darker than Jason Bourne. When Bourne exposes Operation Treadstone at the end of The Bourne Ultimatum, he sparks a bonfire that threatens to burn down decades of research and development into the building of better spies and warriors. In The Bourne Legacy, audiences discover that there are actually a variety of covert intelligence programs - all of which now feel the threat of exposure. On the verge of having their conspiracy revealed, members of the government's intelligence community will stop at nothing to erase all evidence of their top secret programs. With his life in jeopardy, agent Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner) must use his genetically-engineered skills to survive the ultimate game of cat-and-mouse and finish what Jason Bourne started.
Exclusive Blu-ray Bonus Features:
- Enter Aaron Cross: Discover how Jeremy Renner prepared for the role of Aaron Cross.
- Crossing Continents: Legacy on Location-From the frigid snow peaks of Canada to the teeming urban streets of Manila, no location was out of bounds as a potential backdrop in The Bourne Legacy.
- Man vs. Wolf: A look at the training and choreography it took to pull off the wolf sequence.
- Wolf Sequence Test: See the action of the thrilling wolf sequence at work.
- Moving Targets: Aaron and Marta: Director Tony Gilroy, stars Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz and others shed light on the two characters who propel the film's intense combination of drama and action. They reveal their complementary styles of working and discuss how they forged the evolving, emotional heart of the film together.
- UltraViolet: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and TV shows in the cloud to instantly stream and download to computers, tablets and smartphones. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice.
- Digital Copy: Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie from a choice of retail partners to watch on an array of electronics and portable devices including computers, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and more!
- pocket Blu App: The popular free pocket Blu app for smartphones is now even better with newlyupdated versions for iPad, Android tablets, PC and Macintosh computers, with features made especially to take advantage of the devices' larger screens and high resolution displays.
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers, exclusive content and more!
Bonus Features on Both the Blu-ray and DVD
- Deleted Scenes
- Re-Bourne: Find out how co-writer/director Tony Gilroy, star Jeremy Renner and the rest of the creative team expanded the Bourne universe into a new film that reveals a larger, even more dangerous conspiracy.
- Capturing Chaos: The Motorbike Chase: Watch Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz and 2nd unit director Dan Bradley film the thrilling climactic motorcycle chase through the chaotic and insanely congested streets of Manila.
- Feature Commentary with director/co-writer Tony Gilroy, co-writer Dan Gilroy, editor John Gilroy, director of photography , second Unit director Dan Bradley and production designer Kevin Thompson.
The Bourne Legacy was released August 10th, 2012 and stars Jeremy Renner, Scott Glenn, Stacy Keach, Edward Norton, Donna Murphy, Michael Chernus, Corey Stoll, Alice Gainer. The film is directed by Tony Gilroy.