HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the MovieWeb Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" MovieWeb, just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Three-time Oscar-winning filmmaker Oliver Stone returns to the screen with the ferocious thriller Savages, based on Don Winslow's bestselling crime novel, one of The New York Times' Top 10 Books of 2010. Laguna Beach entrepreneurs Ben (Aaron Johnson ) and Chon (Taylor Kitsch) raise and sell some of the best marijuana ever developed, while sharing a one-of-a-kind love with the extraordinary beauty Ophelia (Blake Lively). Their idyllic life is shattered when the Mexican Baja Cartel demands that the trio partner with them. But the cartel's merciless boss, Elena (Salma Hayek), and her brutal enforcer, Lado (Benicio Del Toro), underestimate the unbreakable bonds among these three friends. Ben and Chon-with the reluctant, slippery assistance of a dirty DEA agent (John Travolta) - launch a seemingly unwinnable war against the drug lords that escalates into a savage, high-stakes battle of wills.
- Feature Commentary with Oliver Stone
- Feature Commentary with producers Moritz Borman, Eric Kopeloff, Co-Screenwriter/Novelist Don Winslow, Executive Producer/Co-Screenwriter Shane Salerno and Production Designer Tomás Voth
- Stone Cold Savages - A five-part profile of the film showcases the entire cast and crew as Oliver Stone pushes his loyal and talented company far past their limits in order to bring this story to life. From concept to completion, viewers get unprecedented access to a master storyteller's creative process.
- Deleted Scenes
- UltraViolet: The revolutionary new way for consumers to collect movies and television shows, store them in the cloud, and instantly stream or download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Consumers can now truly enjoy their movies anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. Currently available in the U.S. only.
- Digital Copy: Viewers can redeem a digital version of the full-length movie from their choice of retail partners, to watch on an array of electronics and portable devices including computers, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android and more!
- pocket Blu App: The popular free pocket Blu app for smartphones is now even better with newly updated versions for iPad, Android tablets, PC and Mac computers, with features made especially to take advantage of the devices' larger screens and high-resolution displays.
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to access the latest trailers, exclusive content and more!
Savages was released July 6th, 2012 and stars Blake Lively, Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Jana Banker, Candra Docherty, Patrick Fourmy, Gary Stretch, Benicio Del Toro. The film is directed by Oliver Stone.