HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the MovieWeb Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" MovieWeb, just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Winner of seven 1970 Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Actor for George C. Scott, Patton is a riveting portrayal of one of the twentieth century's greatest military geniuses. As rebellious as he was brilliant, George Patton (Scott) was the only general truly feared by the Nazis, yet his own volatile personality was the one enemy he could never defeat.
- Introduction by Francis Ford Coppola
- Commentary by Francis Ford Coppola
- History Through the Lens: Patton - A Rebel Revisited Documentary
- Patton's Ghost Corps Documentary
- The Making of Patton Documentary
- Production Still Gallery Accompanied by Jerry Goldsmiths Complete Musical Score
- Behind-the-Scenes Still Gallery Accompanied by an Audio Essay on the Historical Patton
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Patton was released February 4th, 1970 and stars George C. Scott, Karl Malden, Stephen Young, Michael Strong, Carey Loftin, Albert Dumortier, Frank Latimore, Morgan Paull. The film is directed by Franklin J. Schaffner.