BOX OFFICE PREDICTIONS: Will 'Dredd 3D' Win the Weekend?

Or will fellow new releases 'End of Watch', 'House at the End of the Street' or 'Trouble With the Curve' take home the box office crown?

PREDICTED WEEKEND BOX OFFICE:

Sources: Brian Gallagher

1. moviegeek

pfff.... yea right

2 years agoby @moviegeekFlag

@corey You have to admit, it's better to have a small rant with him than with Oblivious McObvious from time to time

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx No offense

@ejk1 Limited to my knowledge I'm afraid. Isn't showing anywhere near me and I haven't read and wide release about it

4. Replicant

I saw Dredd today, and it was absolute, pure, unfiltered awesomeness. I really hope it's a box-office hit, although @renodc@john-m I think you guys are right (unfortunately); I doubt it'll top the box-office this weekend...

2 years agoby @felipe-11Flag

Can anyone answer my question? Is Perks Of Being A Wallflower being released fully this week, or is it limited?

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

6. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Good response.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

7. Nicholaus XX

It seems to be a wide-release.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

8. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I can't even read through your defense without wanting to bang my head against a nail.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

9. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- Do you have an approximate number, because I'm getting the feeling that you're being misleading. I'm not that bad of a user, and this is coming from someone who's unbiased. No, I don't. I even admit to not knowing a lot of stuff, actually. No, I don't. I've probably "questioned" your ratings once or twice this month, and "all the time" being a long time ago. Again, I don't. I see that you're trying to question mines, without getting a sense of what I'm talking about, though.

Let's not be hypocritical, I'm being completely civilized, as always.

You call this a good argument? I disagree, but I'll let the others be the judge of that.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

I just read on RT that Perks of Being a Wallflower is being released today. Is it in limited release? I clearly haven't been paying attention lately, and would like a little help in clarification.

2 years agoby @ejk1Flag

11. Corey W.

And it's been a slow day on MW. These people need a good argument to read.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

12. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I've talked to many people from here and they have pretty much stated they are fed up with you and cannot stand you. You act like Mr. I Know Everything and you question my taste ALL THE F*CKING TIME. So don't act like you don't. Seriously.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

13. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- Oh, you did. A lot of people here use sarcasm, where have you been? No, not really. When did I question your taste? Are you looking back at something that happened months ago? Three or four people don't count as "everyone". And no, that's not the "truth". It's an assumption, a bold one, at that. Yeah, that was a bit off-topic. It's especially odd that you would even bring that up, as you started the argument.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

14. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Pretty sure I never implied it that way, but whatever. I'm so sick of your goddamn sarcasm too. Seriously. Almost every comment you post is filled with it. If someone doesn't agree with you on something then you have to question their taste in film. I know this is off-topic, but it's about time you hear that just about everyone on this site is fed up with you. And that's the truth.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

15. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- Yes, it does look awful. But, the reviews say otherwise, clearly. I never said they're wrong, I just said, as far as marketing goes, it looks pretty bad. Yeah, because if a movie gets great reviews, you're in the wrong if you don't like it anyway. Thanks for pointing that out.

2 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

16. TheDude1

Trouble with the Curve will easily take the weekend. And it deserves it. Great movie.

2 years agoby @thedude1Flag

17. Corey W.

Anyways, I want to see Dredd but it isn't on the top of my list this weekend. I want to see The Master and End of Watch much more, and then Dredd on a lazy Monday or Tuesday afternoon next week.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

18. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Dredd looks awful yet the reviews for it are great....hmmm. Guess you are wrong there.

2 years agoby @coreyFlag

19. Salemwolf711

Please let Dredd succeed you mindless drones called the audience.

2 years agoby @Salemwolf711Flag

I'll watch thme all

21. ROFLitschristian

I think it'll be Dredd, HATEOTS, Resident Evil.

2 years agoby @ROFLitschristianFlag

22. THE JOKER

@dan1 The point is it will still be a f*cking bad ass movie that we can enjoy anytime we want to!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 At this point I'm quite used to it. It doesn't matter to me if Dredd wins the weekend at the box office or if it has Oscar caliber performances like The Master (which I'll also be seeing, for completely different reasons).

2 years agoby @dan1Flag

24. THE JOKER

@the-movieghost haha it's at the top of my list right now since The Master isn't showing anywhere near me!!!!

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

Also...and I know there is a lot of hate for it, but House at the End of the Street has me intruiged. I MAY check it out but not sure. I am hoping that someone will see it and post a review. hint hint.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

It's got my money for the weekend.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

If Dredd does pull the top spot then it will no doubt be released to wider screens. I hope this is the case but Dredd is for such a niche audience (me included). I want to see how well they translated the source material.

2 years agoby @skywiseFlag

28. the MovieGhost

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx That movie practically screamed "Family outing" to me when I first saw the TV spot. Still looks interesting.

@mcleve02 You're telling me, but I've got some other business in the city where that theater is so... *Fingers crossed*

2 years agoby @the-movieghostFlag