BOX OFFICE BEAT DOWN: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Takes $64 Million Over 5-Day Holiday

'Skyfall' stays in second place with $51 million, while 'Lincoln' continues its third place ride with $34 million.

WEEKEND BOX OFFICE (5-day holiday weekend):

1. h0tproperty

@bawnian-dexeus ya but for a block buster of this caliber... its over a 50% drop off. Thus stating, only fanboys want to see this sh*tty movie.

1 year agoby @h0tpropertyFlag

2. gumperman

@john-m Actually the point I was trying to make was very much a fact, and not baseless at all. Just because "you point out and show me how the point I was trying to make is baseless" to you, doesn't mean that it is and I'm going to all of the sudden share the same opinion as you have. If you call that "choosing to blindly ignore you", than I will agree and gladly blindly ignore you every time. You can say "talking to me is pointless and like talking to a brick wall" all you want, but again if you think I'm going to just go along with your opinion, you just might as well talk to a brick wall and see how far that gets you.

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

3. John M

@gumperman: You obviously care what I and other people think or you wouldn't be posting here. Am I intentionally trying to argue with you? No I'm not. I was just pointing out and showing you how your point you were trying to make was baseless, and you just chose to blindly ignore that. I think I went over this with you about a month ago with Cloud Atlas or at least I think it was you, and if it was you, you again came and made another baseless point.

You are right though I won't respond to your comments for now, because talking to you is pointless and is like talking to a brick wall.

2 years agoby @john-mFlag

4. gumperman

@john-m That's cool that that's what you think I'm doing, because frankly I could care less what you think, but I got a suggestion for you. You can ignore my posts and not try to start an argument when there really is no need for one.

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

5. John M

@gumperman: All right I'll see you in a few days when you come back to bitch, moan and complain pointlessly again.

2 years agoby @john-mFlag

6. gumperman

@john-m I'm glad we both agree that you're hopeless and you think I'm hopeless. Good luck with that too.

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

7. John M

@gumperman: On that we can agree because I think you're hopeless as well, so at least we agree on something.

2 years agoby @john-mFlag

8. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

After Skyfall and Breaking Dawn 2 are done with their theater runs, I sure as hell hope Skyfall beats the sh*t out of it.

2 years agoby @cryptFlag

9. gumperman

@john-m You're hopeless, good luck with that.

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

10. John M

@gumperman: I agree there is no complaint. That's why they give out estimates on Sunday afternoons, because their not wrong.

2 years agoby @john-mFlag

11. gumperman

@john-m You know what my complain is, I don't feel I need to repeat myself again.

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

12. John M

@gumperman: Oh no they were off by a few hundred thousand dollars. Again nothing changed, the estimates weren't wrong, so again what's your complaint?

2 years agoby @john-mFlag

13. Metalsfury

THE HOBBIT WILL GIVE A HAIRY BOOT TO TWILIGHT from the first spot soon enough. Everyone (minus the fangirls and whoever) is already sick of Toilet: Breaking Wind Number 2.. get this crap outta here!

2 years agoby @metalheadfuryFlag

14. gumperman

@john-m Yeah, but what I am saying is they need to clarify them as estimates, which they never do. I need my movie sites to give out the correct information.

That being said, the actuals are in as of yesterday. Some numbers are the same, others are different + or - what is listed here which again are estimates. Check them out. http://boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/thanksgiving/?yr=2012

2 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

@h0tproperty Happens with every movie

16. h0tproperty

Man i love that Twilight dropped heavily this week. Proving no one really cares but the fanboys!

2 years agoby @h0tpropertyFlag

17. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus hey man its ok, just add a little dipping sauce and you have yourself some French Dip! XD

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

18. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus haha yeah but those girls by now look like a Roast Beef Sandwich... So you can have them! ;)

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 But, never like the ones on Cinemax after dark

20. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus haha technically there are girls there too... Female officers! XD

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Dunno. I've never been to an all boys school.

22. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus haha isn't prison and High School basically the same thing :P

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Or maybe he misses high school

24. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus Yes sir! Yeah, and he works in a prison for a living, so you think he would be more of an Expendables type of guy... nope Twilight...

At least I'm with a girl with great taste! XD

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Lol, and here I thought the three of you would have a comedic ball. Ah well, at least he opposite gender has one of few rebels left

26. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus haha I was with my fiance and my father to see this garbage... her and I made fun of it, my dad loved it... go figure...

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

@mcleve02 Pfft, hell no. I was trying not to laugh my ass off in a theater full of hormonal twits

28. THE JOKER

@bawnian-dexeus Were you crying too?

2 years agoby @mcleve02Flag