Angelina Jolie to Return for 'Wanted 2'?

Director Timur Bekmambetov has found a way for the actress to come back from the dead.
Angelina Jolie to Return For Wanted 2?
Angelina Jolie to Return For Wanted 2?
Even though Angelina Jolie's Fox died at the end of Timur Bekmambetov's Wanted, the director has found a way for her to come back in Wanted 2. Bekmambetov recently spoke to MTV and explained his plans.

Timur stated, "If you remember from the first film, we have a recovery room with the baths of wax. We know how to do this, but it's still tough to do, because the bullet is inside her head. But there has to be a reason for her to come back...And we know the reason. I think we found the reason for her to come back." What is that reason? The elusive Russian failed to hand over the spoilerish news.

About when we'll see Wanted 2, Timur said, "I think we will make the movie this winter." Which means we could see it as soon as next summer.

Wanted 2 is in development and stars James McAvoy. The film is directed by Timur Bekmambetov.

Sources: MTV

1. schlike22

The first movie was dumb mindless fun, but still too obnoxious for me........ but Jolie has the sexiest back in history.

5 years agoby @schlike22Flag

2. lern2spel

You're right. No one should ever be interested in any news regarding a movie they haven't seen yet. You do realize how ridiculous that sounds, right?

5 years agoby @lern2spelFlag

3. Forrestgump1

Well i liked the first Wanted This can be good i will see it!

5 years agoby @forrestgump1Flag

4. T.Clark

If you haven't seen the first movie, you shouldn't be interested in news about returning characters, or at the very least, you shouldn't be bitching about it.

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

5. lern2spel

"Why's there need to be a spoiler warning?"

Well, not having seen the movie myself, I was slightly irritated by the first sentence of this article being "Even though Angelina Jolie's Fox died at the end..."

5 years agoby @lern2spelFlag

6. spynet315

I can't be the only one who thought that the first Wanted sucked can I? Some parts of it were really funny, but for the most part it was a mindless and not very satisfying action film. I found myself sitting in my seat thinking, "I bet that that other guy is really his father," and "couldn't Morgan Freeman be faking some of those cloth messages?" Furthermore, am I the only one who thinks that Angelina Jolie's looks are widely overvalued? She's ugly, get over it.

5 years agoby @spynet315Flag

7. justinishulk

Look... The answer is simple: Change the character.

Don't just bring her back. Bring her back with problems, or a vastly different concept now that she has been shot. Make the bullet to the head a redefining moment, or you will look dumb resurrecting her.

Some possibilities...

- Put her in a wheelchair, a la Oracle
    - Disfigure half of her face/head
    - Without depth perception, or even blind, can she shoot at all?
    - Has this changed her personality?
    - Does the remember the events that caused her to shoot herself?

Let me know what you think?

5 years agoby @justinishulkFlag

8. -comrade-

I loved the first. I think people who weren't fond had a hard time taking it in the spirit in which it was intended, which is fine, and I'm certainly not going to call it an adaptation. treyplus kind of nailed it with the "Curving Bullets" line. But, if they could bring mroe elements from the GN on this time around, more power to them. If not, I look forward to another off-the-wall doesn't-take-itself-too-seriously action romp.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

9. zeus

This is bollocks,why in the first place did u kill,if u thought that it might not be a good idea?..idiots!!What they should do is bring in some other big star names male/female to brighten up the fanchise,im feeling some young actors around James McAvoy age,that can pull it off and maybe some older ones as well,but whatever,all im saying is they should bring in some fresh meat into the sp*ce.

5 years agoby @zeusFlag

10. treyplus20

It's sad that they have to scramble to find a way to bring the ONLY draw this film had back from the dead for the sequel. As a fan of the graphic novel what the film-makers did to the story was an abortion and they should be punished. It was a decent film, but NOTHING like the graphic novels. They should have just named it 'Curving Bullets', changed the characters names, and sent the fans an apology letter. I hated the first one and will hate the sequel on general principal.

5 years agoby @treyplus20Flag

11. -comrade-

Twin sister.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

12. CaptainRumi

*she

5 years agoby @captainrumiFlag

13. CaptainRumi

I think she shouldn't come back... She was guilty, she had to die. But before died he saved the guy life. I think this way was good. I believe, they think that, if the bigger stars (especially the hot chick = Angelina) arent gonna coming back in the sequel, then it wont be so popular like the first one.

5 years agoby @captainrumiFlag

14. WiseGuy

Nothing of my interest here.

5 years agoby @zgcorleone072Flag

15. Newkill3000

I've never saw the first one and don't intend to.

5 years agoby @newkill200Flag

16. dcrock

Someone can survive a bullet to the head without magic or their special wax bath. But this does just seem like a gimmicky way to just have her in the next movie.

5 years agoby @dcrockFlag

I'm with Agent Vis. I mean then every body would come back.

And filming this winter, and having it out by next summer? Talk about rushing.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

18. T.Clark

Why's there need to be a spoiler warning?

Anyway, that's kinda lame. The wax bath was cool for healing wounds and stuff, but...she has a bullet...in her head. I don't think hot water and wax can cure that, unless there's some sort of magical element to it not introduced in the first film.

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

19. lern2spel

Hey, thanks for the spoiler warning.

5 years agoby @lern2spelFlag