All New 'Inception' Behind-the-Scenes Featurette

Take a look inside Christopher Nolan's upcoming summer blockbuster.
Yahoo! Movies has just debuted a new behind-the-scenes video featurette for the highly-anticipated summer film Inception, which will arrive in theaters nationwide on July 16. Click below to take a journey behind-the-scenes of Christopher Nolan's dream-invading summer adventure.

Inception was released July 16th, 2010 and stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Tom Berenger. The film is directed by Christopher Nolan.

Sources: Yahoo! Movies

1. Cartman

Ooh okie, Nolan's Ass licker...

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

2. Masta_Chiefed

A troll is a troll. Username doesnt really matter.

4 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

3. Cartman

@Masta_Chiefed - Ill create another ID with another name you brainless idiot,..

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

4. Masta_Chiefed

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Can't wait till ure illiterate ass is bounced from this website due to community evisceration.

@Mmm_mmm Ure pretty funny. And yes Nolan will change course of human history with this film.

4 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

5. Cartman

@I AM FRATSON - You should be called as "I AM FARTSON" and lick Nolans ass - end of story.

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

6. Mmm_mmm

This will be the single greatest thing any human or otherwise will view with their ocular sensory organs. After this, the human race will burn any other form of artistic expression because it'll be shame how they do not live up to it. Religions will be based around this. Societies will rise and fall in its shadow. To see this motion picture is to look onto the face of God.

4 years agoby @mmm-mmmFlag

7. Goliath

Can't freaking wait for this!!!

4 years agoby @goliathFlag

8. moviewebgiuffre

@mosorwvlad - Dude this movie will be AWESOME! It's a fictional story. People love that kind of stuff in movies!

4 years agoby @moviewebgiuffreFlag

9. I AM FRATSON

lol nice @narzion.

@bhaarath - youre an idiot. end of story.

moving on...this will be epic. plain and simple. doubt that please someone....with a valid reason.

4 years agoby @iamfratsonFlag

10. Cripple

In Nolan I trust. Inception will be another addition to his catalogue of masterpieces.

4 years agoby @crippleFlag

11. Bryan Yentz

Dark City + The Cell + The Thirteenth Floor = Inception.

4 years agoby @bryanyentzFlag

12. mosorwvlad

You guys are idiots you don't understand this movie at all. This movie is about the complexity of the human mind that can achieve unimaginable things. Going into someones dream it's an unrealistic event that doesn't occur in real life, thus the director chose to translate the real life events into something unimaginable that shines on to a big screen with the glorious power of deception making people believe it's real. I hope that clarifies things.

4 years agoby @mosorwvladFlag

13. Cartman

@RIFA.awards - I didn't ask for your opinion here so why don't you get off my balls already huh? "Mr.I Know all about movies" just get a life, I know its a dream and I know the plot too. Don;t think you have given a smart ass reply!!! Stick ur face in ur ass!!,.. Just the word "DREAM" cannot cover all mistakes,.. Every wrong mistakes pointed out - "hay you know what its a dream so anything can happen"!!! hahaha ""LOL looking at your own face in the mirror you homo""!!

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

14. Julian Left

movie looks awesome ... and LMAO @ the explanation for unusual law of gravity... that scene is happening in a dream it's so obvious... I'm starting to doubt that guys words cuz he obviously does not know sh*t about movies... when you say some dumb thing like that... lol

4 years agoby @julianleftFlag

15. DCMX(16)

the one film im really looking forward to this year. Nolan never disappoints so this WILL be a MASTERPIECE. Only Nolan can create something original and make it it look extremely f*cking awesome. i can not wait.

4 years agoby @dcmx16Flag

16. Lennyd44

@ bhaarath - an explanation to unusal law of gravity? You realize those things probably happen in a dream world and not real world, right...?

4 years agoby @lennyd44Flag

17. Masta_Chiefed

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n I pray some day ure mind expands. I really do. Conservative/creationist tunnel vision is the worst.

4 years agoby @masta-chiefedFlag

18. Cartman

@h0tproperty - I was just giving examples, ALIENS = true epic,.. der you go, I added it!!!!!! Mad Faith cannot always come true, my point is Christopher Nolan is one intelligent and talented director. But just don't build hopes too much and say INCEPTION is epic just by looking at the trailer or predict its going to be an epic just coz he directed TDK, INSOMNIA, PRESTIGE and MEMENTO(I kno all wer good, i am a fan myself)., but these days you cannot trust no one,. Wait till July 16th and then talk about the movie,.. its 50:50 till now,.,. The trailer looks good, not the movie(Coz its not yet released),.,.,.(((When the buildings roll, the cars stay glued to the ground, guess Nolan has an explanation to this unusual law of gravity!!!!))

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

19. h0tproperty

Nolan is already my favorite director of all time, he had never made a movie i haven't LOVED! There is no reason for me not to have mad faith in this movie.

i find it insane for @c-a-r-t-m-a-n to mention true lies but not aliens.

4 years agoby @h0tpropertyFlag

20. Goodloox

it's gonna be insane!

4 years agoby @goodlooxFlag

21. Cartman

@phatalphd totally agree with you, INCEPTION can be movie of the year or a big disaster - for 2 reasons ((1)). all good directors have created disasters, For Eg: Steven Spielberg - Indiana Jones 4 and Jim Cameron - Avatar., now please don't say Indiana Jones 4 and Avatar were excellent and if I dont like its my personal opinion, definitely Spielberg who did Jurassic Park, Munich and so on did a total unexpected kiddish disaster Indiana Jones 4, like wise the director who brt us Terminator 2, True Lies and Titanic gave just a 2 hour Visual treat with poor story line and also many other -ves filled movie AVATAR,.,. ((2)) Never Judge a movie with a Trailer, Teaser or a Featurette..,, and finally let the movie get released, watch it and then say "This is the movie of the year"- then it makes sense,, Guess even Nolan will agree with it,..

4 years agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

22. phatalphd

No way this won't be movie of the year for me

4 years agoby @phatalphdFlag

23. Narzion

1.nolan
    2.pixar
    the rest of the world

4 years agoby @narzionFlag

24. Narzion

i will not watch this Featurette.................................................f*ck I DID

4 years agoby @narzionFlag

25. Dark enV

Nolan is the man, this film is going to be a real treat and an amazing ride. Cannot wait.

4 years agoby @dark-envFlag