'70th Annual Golden Globe Awards' Winners!

Take a look at the 2013 winners! 'Argo' wins Best Motion Picture - Drama while 'Les Miserables' wins Best Motion Picture - Comedy or Musical.
70th Annual Golden Globe Awards took place tonight at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Take a look at the full list of all the Golden Globe winners below.

FILM

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE

ORIGINAL SONG

TV

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES, COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES, COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST MINISERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A MINISERIES OR A MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINISERIES, OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINISERIES, OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

Golden Globes episode 70.1, "The 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards"

Sources: The Hollywood Foreign Press Association

1. SpaceCowboy

Hate to say it, but if the Oscars are anything like the Globes this awards season would have been played very safely. Well, good for Jennifer Lawrence at least. She deserved it.

1 year agoby @SpaceCowboyFlag

2. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I disagree. Argo was excellent. But Bigelow should have won Best Director.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

3. Corey W.

Looks to me like the Globes got it right this year, with their wins and nominations. The Oscars snub more crap every year. I think I'll only care about the Globes for now on, until the Academy recognizes what deserves to recognized.

1 year agoby @coreyFlag

4. Replicant

As usual, the Golden Globes are much more in touch with reality than the Oscars. Shame I always miss them.

1 year agoby @felipe-11Flag

5. Zak Lee Ferguson

its obvious the guy below me is not a consistent film critic and is blind

1 year agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

6. Zak Lee Ferguson

its obvious the guy below me is not a consistent film critic and is blind

1 year agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

7. Zak Lee Ferguson

its obvious the guy below me is not a consistent film critic and is blind

1 year agoby @Zak-Lee-FergusonFlag

8. Nicholaus XX

Got a thumbs up from me, but just barely. "Argo" was just okay, and shouldn't have won 'Best Motion Picture', or 'Best Director'.

1 year agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

9. Justhim_sir

Breaking Bad still no wins, and hard for me to believe that Girls is good enough show not just be nominated but actually win. It's a boring show, and also I believe Les Mis' is overly hype.

1 year agoby @justhim-sirFlag

10. Chunkpr

a bit fair this time!

1 year agoby @chunkprFlag

11. SirBrandon

Most of the acting categories in film went as expected. However, I did think Bradley Cooper would beat Hugh Jackman, but they'll both lose to Day-Lewis on Oscar night.

And I'm happy for Affleck for wining Best Director and Best Film at the Golden Globes and Critics Choice. I'm not saying Affleck should win the Oscar, but he deserved to be nominated.

1 year agoby @SirBrandonFlag

12. The Cryptkeeper: Resurrected

So happy Django won best screenplay; that was my main concern.

1 year agoby @cryptFlag

Nothing will surpass the night than Bill Murray looking like a Dr. Seuss character

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

14. thedude-abides

@justatadmatt Agreed on all counts.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

15. Mr.K

I still think that an anime movie should have been nominated like Redline. Anime movies deserve some damn recognition.

1 year agoby @mr-kFlag

16. justatadmatt

I think Affleck's win was deserved...i'm more surprised that they categorize musicals and comedies together. What's the point of splitting dramas and comedies if a drama wins both?

on a total side note, fey and poehler killed it.

1 year agoby @justatadmattFlag

17. Daveactor7

Argo definitely, definitely deserves best picture. Saw all best pic nominees in crowded theaters and in that film only-everyone, everyone clapped and cheered in the end.

1 year agoby @daveactor7Flag

18. thedude-abides

I don't care about any of the tv stuff, but the night pretty much went as I expected as it pertains to who would win best actor/actress. Spielberg not winning was a bit of a shocker, although he remains the favorite going in to the Oscars seeing as how Affleck wasn't nominated; and Argo certainly appears to have made it a 3-way race for Best Picture, along with Lincoln and Les Miserables, respectively.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

Argo was a fine movie. The tension was palpable leading up to them getting on the plane and escaping, Affleck kept things moving at an interesting pace, and continues to impress me as a director.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

20. thedude-abides

I don't know when the Hollywood Foreign Press sends in their votes, but it certainly seems like @moviegeek is right as it pertains to Argo.

1 year agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

Don't agree with Argo, but hey, congratulations

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

I actually agree with a majority of the wins. Don't agree with Game Change winning over Hatfields and McCoys, Lena Dunham winning over Julia Loius-Dreyfus, or Brave over Wreck It Ralph, but I find myself agreeing with the rest of the choices.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

23. John M

@dan1: I agree and as you know I'll be rooting for her.

1 year agoby @john-mFlag

@john-m If she does win the Oscar, that'll be the marketing angle they use for Catching Fire pretty much every commercial/trailer.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

Best actor for Lincoln :D

1 year agoby @bawnian-dexeusFlag

26. John M

It sucks that The Dark Knight Rises was shafted and Silver Linings won only one award since these two films were the best films of the year. Still happy Jennifer won for best actress. She's a great actress and will hopefully win the Oscar along with Silver Linings winning more Oscars.

1 year agoby @john-mFlag

27. Mr.K

And Jessica Chastain for Best Actress over Helen Mirren from Hitchc*ck? BULLSH*T! Mirren deserved that award.

1 year agoby @mr-kFlag

I knew Jessica Chastain would win.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag

@mr-k Haha, agreed on that one.

1 year agoby @dan1Flag