68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Winners!

Check out all the winners from every movie and TV category from the 2011 Golden Globe awards ceremony.
The Hollywood Foreign Press Association has announced the winners of The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards, which were handed out tonight at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles. The awards ceremony was hosted by Ricky Gervais. Take a look at all The Golden Globe Awards winners and nominees below:

BEST MOTION PICTURE - DRAMA

BEST MOTION PICTURE - COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A MOTION PICTURE

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE - MOTION PICTURE

BEST ORIGINAL SONG - MOTION PICTURE

BEST TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA

BEST TELEVISION SERIES - COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES - COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES - COMEDY OR MUSICAL

BEST MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

Golden Globes episode 68.1, "The 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards"

Sources: Hollywood Foreign Press Association

@THEJOKER, lol, is this the same guy that I used to talk to in late '07? Lol. It's me jasonbourne49. It's been a while, don't know if you remember me. :P

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

2. THE JOKER

And he said he agreed with me that Zimmer should have won... His score was much more complex! And fit the movie I think

4 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

3. THE JOKER

Haha for some reason the website had me locked out. I had to email movieweb to get it fixed. Then I had loads of performing gigs haha. But at least I'm back on!

4 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

4. slysnide

@Narrator: Agreed on Nolan.

@BabyH: Now I get ya.

@THEJOKER: I should be asking you the same question. In fact, I will: Where the hell have you been? After "TDK" was released it seemed like you disappeared.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

5. Daveactor7

@Pie agreed. Trent Reznor's score was much more better then Zimmer's.

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

Oh definitely @Diaigma. I'm with ya there, which is why I meant no unnecessary sequels. :) By all means give us an Incredible's 2.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

7. Diaigma

I agree about Nemo, @Narrator - but we're all screaming for Incredibles 2 :P

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

8. Worth5Bucks

@narrator agreed

4 years agoby @mattbierwagenFlag

@Diaigma, exactly. All the dudes in my film group agree, of all of Pixars properties, Cars was the least deserving and necessary. However, they also looked at it as a sparing. What if they had made a sequel to the likes of Finding Nemo, etc. That would have been far worse than a sequel to a mediocre film.

@Sly, I know what you mean. TSN didn't scream Finchers style, so much as it showcased his ability to bring out the best from his actors and crew. At the end of the day, Sorkin could have written a fantastic script (which he did), but without Fincher, the film would never have been taken so seriously. He needs to win this time around. Nolan however, should definitely get best original screenplay and production credit, because pitching inception to the studio was a feat in itself.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

10. IlikePie202

@JOKER The Social Network is fantastic. Overall as a movie, it's probably better than Inception. I still like Inception more, however. Social Network should have won director. But I agree with original score

4 years agoby @Ilikepie202Flag

11. bud2fresh

Hats off to Claire Danes she is way better now than trying to believe her in T3.Also the best win of the night went to Katie Segal i'm so happy she won i've been holding it down for her since Married with Children to 8 simple Rules and i love her on Sons because Ron Pearlman is the same *sshole in everything he has been in since B&B. Congrats!!!

4 years agoby @bud2freshFlag

12. THE JOKER

im just mad the Social Network won as many awards as it did... the movie was not that good. i think Inception should have won Director, Original score for sure, and best movie from the choices... but thats just me!! long time no hear Slysnide!!!!

4 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

13. thedude-abides

@Sly: Don't get me wrong, I understand that completely. I think most people - although there are those few who can't see past the point of their own existence - thank god for having the opportunity to live their dream. And winning, for them, is just the realization of that. As far as Gervais' comments, I was simply saying there's a time and a place for everything. And while it made sense, that, to me, wasn't it.

4 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag

14. slysnide

@Narrator: I've yet to see "TSN," but thus far, I'd agree with Diaigma that it was Fincher's turn. He's released 3 excellent films now in the past 3yrs done over the past 5. I agree that Pixar needs to stop getting awards. Their animation hasn't changed much, but other studios not as known for their animation skills like DreamWorks have yet to be acknowledged, when they've got better films under their belt. Eastwood's gotten a few Directing Oscars before though right? I mean I know he has two. I can't recall if he has more though. Danny Boyle also got his 2yrs ago, though if the award shows weren't popularity contests, then they'd give them to the films and filmmakers who deserve them rather than ignoring them cuz they've already won a few. Affleck was surprising, but I think Fincher would've done a better job. Just surprising that he's getting it for "TSN." Granted I didn't see it, but it didn't seeem to scream Fincher when I saw the trailer as some of his past greats have.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

15. Diaigma

Spot on, @Narrator - you know what you're talking about! Pixar does need to better themselves instead of "playing it safe" (cough*Cars 2*cough)!

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

Holy sh*t, I need to seriously slow down and check my grammar. :P

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

Also, Glee is just another show of the GG's being about the popular vote @D. Some may argue the case for TSN. Honestly, since it won BEst Picture here, I wouldn't mind it not sweeping the oscars, so long as Fincehr, as you've stated, gets his due. He isn't liekly to get a nom for soem time, since he has The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, which comes out next summer, and will nto get nominated due to it's material, etc. Then he has 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, which... yeah. So he needs to be payed his due, since eh didn't win in '08 with Benjamin Button, a film I know we both agreed on. :)

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

I, uh, third what you guys are saying about Dragon. Original story and losing limbs vs unoriginal story and no limbs lost? Yeah, I know where my vote goes :P

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

@Diaigma, spot on. I've always enjoyed the Oscars adn their golden men, more than the Globes. I really think Dragon deserves an upshot. Boy, that would rock so hard, and hopefully push Pixar to better themselves.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

20. Diaigma

@Worth5Bucks - true, but of those 3, it's Fincher's turn.

@Narrator - I'm still hoping for Dragon myself. Golden Globes is more a popularity contest, whereas the Oscars rate more on the artistic and achievements. Avatar won the Golden Globe for best Drama last year, but we all know the Oscar went to Hurt Locker. Cars got the Gold Globe, but lost to Happy Feet in the Oscars. Since 2006, Pixar has one every Golden Globe for Best Animated Film. I'll say it again . . . popularity contest :P

4 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

Secondly, The Social Network is only getting as much attnetion as folks believe it deserves. No bias here, it was jsut relevant to a lot of critics and peers of mine, while it failed to reach some of you. It doesn't make it any less of a great film. For me, Inception still takes the cake this year, and I am honestly bummed the GG snubbed it. IF the GG snubbed it, it won' have such a sure foot at the OScars either.

Also, I think the Oscars are gonna have quite the Directors Category debate. I would. We have the likes of Nolan and Fincher headingt the bunch, with Aranosky and Affleck surprising audiences, and then there's Eastwood (arguable), The Coen Bros, Danny Boyle, and Tom Hooper. Now THAT, is gonna be a hard choice.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

Wow. Glad that TSN won a few, as well as Portman and Bale, but I didn't agree with:

Best Supporting Actress. I honestly thought that Hailee Steinfeld deserved that win, because for a young actress, she did more than refreshingly well.

Best Televison Comedy. I'm sorry but 30 Rock kicked Glee's ass. Simply because it was the popular vote, doens't mean that it was really the best prioduction of it's category. Oh well, whatever.

BEST ANIMATED FILM. I'm sorry, but TS3 really shouldn't have won this, and I am afraid the save will happen at the Oscars. Bummer. It was a flawless movie, save for the redundant story and characters. I enjoyed Dragon far more, and thought it had a great message as well.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

23. slysnide

@babyH: Actually, Gervais' athiest comment made perfect sense as many bizarre winners thank god for their award. ??? Hence the joke. But he was a lot better last year. And yes, having ridiculous presenters as that Beeb kid and Pattinson goes to show that NBC is desperate for younger viewers. Sad that virtually none of said viewers probably even paid attention to the films being recognized. Especially in the De Niro tribute. He gave a great speech, but they bleeped out his '40 decade condensed into 3 minutes' remark, which sounded from the response that it was pretty funny.

Finally gonna see "The King's Speech" today.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

24. Daveactor7

@bud there is no way Portman will get snubbed. She pwned in that category.
    For everyone else yes it was quite predictable. Im glad Firth won for best actor.

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

25. ImNotMrLebowski

Trent Reznor winning the GB for best score was the BEST thing that happened!! ima huge fan of NIN, hope he wins the Oscar too... go get em tiger!

4 years agoby @imnotmrlebowskiFlag

26. ChiRep_1

@Ilikepie, Its a close call but I did think that TSN deserved the best original score, and best screenplay for that matter. I definately think Christopher Nolan should've won best director though; he couldnt've done a better job.

4 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

27. bud2fresh

I watched just to make sure Natalie Portman won to be honest because if she didn't after Black Swan then i don't know who the hell else could have taken it home.

4 years agoby @bud2freshFlag

28. IlikePie202

@todd The Social Network is in my opinion the 3rd best of 2010, it's fantastic

4 years agoby @Ilikepie202Flag

29. IlikePie202

I'm still upset Hans Zimmer didn't win for Inception, he did better than whoever did the music for TSN. but otherwise, yeah it was a pretty predictable night @babyH

4 years agoby @Ilikepie202Flag

30. thedude-abides

And don't even get me started on Bieber being there.

4 years agoby @thedude-abidesFlag