5 'Turbo' Character Posters

Meet the fastest snails on planet earth including Whiplash, Burn, Smoove Move, White Shadow and Skidmark.

1. CelluloidDreams

PASS!! Not feeling it!!

11 months agoby @2movieguysFlag

2. undeadslayer4

@diaigma that looks awesome

11 months agoby @undeadslayer4Flag

3. Trangalanga10

@ejk1 You are scared, if you are a man I dare you to com here, I dare you to give me your adress, this is not a game, this is real, sure, you don't give your real name or where you live, because you are affraid, I dare you, Come on be a man, stop writing on a website, and let' finish this like man, if you don't accept, you will prove to everyone, you are a p*ssy little kid, there's no time to laugh, If you are a man, you, you will accept, I'm not kidding. I gave you my exact address, my name, where are yours? if your not coming here? prove to me you are a man, and let's fight face to face, I'm going to the U.S on July, like I said before, what do you have to lose, you are nothing, let's fight like men. I say it again, if you are not coming to me, i'll go to you, say the place and time, i'll be there, prove to me and to everyone, you are more than just a profile, if you refuse again, you will saying to yourself and to everyone, you are just a p*ssy little kid, that doesn't have dignity, no honor, no balls, again my name is Orlando, this is my address Urb. Alturas de Villa Fontana, Carr 26 # D-4 in Carolina, PR. , you are not coming, because, you don't want to waste money?? no, you are not coming because you are scared, i'll go to you tell me where and when, place and time, anywhere you want, if you don't accept, don't even bother giving more excuses, because you are just scared, if you are a man that has dignity, honor and is not scared to fight, you will accept, if you keep writing more excuses, you are nothing, than just a scared little p*ssy, accept this, again, say the place and time, anywhere you want, you refuse, you are nothing than just words.'

11 months agoby @Trangalanga10Flag

4. Nicholaus XX

@thomasclarke -- You could say that, lol.

11 months agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

5. Diaigma

Sweetness! :D

11 months agoby @diaigmaFlag

6. moviegeek

Oh my goodness, the Dreamworks face never dies! haha

11 months agoby @moviegeekFlag

7. Thomas Clarke (Kiion)

is it bad that one of the people I know reminds me heavily of Skidmark?

11 months agoby @thomasclarkeFlag