5 New 'Watchmen' Clips Arrive!

Get some new video glimpses at Zack Snyder's superhero film.
We have five brand new clips from the upcoming blockbuster Watchmen, which hits conventional theaters and IMAX on March 6. Take a look at these brand new clips below from Zack Snyder's new film, based off the DC Comics graphic novel by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.

It all begins with the paranoid delusions of a half-insane hero called Rorschach. But is Rorschach really insane or has he in fact uncovered a plot to murder super-heroes and, even worse, millions of innocent civilians? On the run from the law, Rorschach reunites with his former teammates in a desperate attempt to save the world and their lives, but what they uncover will shock them to their very core and change the face of the planet! Following two generations of masked superheroes from the close of World War II to the icy shadow of the Cold War comes this groundbreaking comic story - the story of The Watchmen.

Watchmen is based on the 12-part DC Comics series written by Alan Moore and featuring art by Dave Gibbons.

Watchmen was released March 6th, 2009 and stars Malin Akerman, Billy Crudup, Matthew Goode, Jackie Earle Haley, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Patrick Wilson, Carla Gugino, Matt Frewer. The film is directed by Zack Snyder.

Sources: IGN, MSN, Movies.Sky.com, Access Hollywood, MySpace

Dudes this is funny.

And I AGREE 100% WITH OCMRADE N WATCHMEN IN THE DARK KNIGHT>

The whole theater was booing it, and I was pissed, the f*ck off. I hadn't even read it at the time, about a month after I would, but I mean, who boo's a movie that much before it coming out?!? I was f*cking ticked at all the "Elmo" and blanket wearing, costume hauling freaks in there.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

2. Diaigma

PypeBomb = skinless cuc*mber! :P

5 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

3. Diaigma

LOL. Comrade, buddy. I ALREADY knew that was the whole purpose behind making the comic adaption. Who said I was trying to be "special"? I was talking about a director, not an "idea". I think Snyder would be a valid director choice is all. Geezh. Get off your ivory tower, man :P

5 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

4. kyle_hannah

Dawn Of The Dead (2004) was awesome one of the few good horror remakes in the last few years. 300 was great visually amazing and a perfect adaptation of it's source material. Watchmen will be amazing i cannot wait any longer

5 years agoby @kyle-hannahFlag

5. -comrade-

The comment below is about Ender's Game.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

6. -comrade-

The whole idea of the graphic novel was to lay the groundwork for a film. Don't go thinking you're special because you thought of it, Marvel and Card had the idea first.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

7. Diaigma

I hope you don't mean the Remake of Dawn of the Dead, PypeBomb. That movie sucked like a skinless cuc*mber! :P

Since we're bringing up random topics, how about a random proposal. Snyder has proven that he's THE man to direct a graphic novel adaption. Once Marvel has finished their Ender's Game adaption, what if Snyder directed the film using that material. Anyone? I think he's the only guy who would stay true to Card's vision.

5 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

8. Shinjiikari1984

Was it me or was "You know that better than Anyone" sounded muffeled?

5 years agoby @shinjiikari1984Flag

9. -comrade-

I just hated sitting in the IMAX waiting for the Dark Knight last summer, seeing this glorious teaser for Watchmen that I'd essentially been waiting for since I was twelve, and hearing people say "lame" and "trying to tap into Batman hype, look at that guy, he's a total Batman ripoff, and listen to his voice [mistakenly thinking that Rorschach's voice was Nite-Owl's, because]. They have no right, and anyone who said those things deserves a smack on the mouth for speaking out of ignorance.

People need to read the book, or shut the f*ck up, because if they haven't then their opinions about Watchmen itself are worthless. (notice I didn't say opinions about how the trailers look, that's fine, but they can't rate the actual film based on a trailer, nor can they critique the story if all they've done is glance through the Wikipedia page.)

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

Yes, I meant that Vis. Because I know people who read it will be like, "Dude read it right now", then people who didn't read it will either say, "I will", or they get pissed off. Either way, you get the point. And yes, again, this is not a R rated film. And thank God.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

11. Horologii

I'm sure the whole Dr. Manhattan-is-naked-for-half-of-it thing doesn't help with the R rating either. :P

5 years agoby @horologiiFlag

12. T.Clark

I think Fallen meant that he doesn't want to start an argument over the "if you haven't read it, don't make stupid remarks" debate...right?

On a side note, yeah...there's no way this could have been rated PG-13. Of course the trailers won't be graphic, there's this thing called "approval from the Motion Picture Association of America"

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

13. T.Clark

The theatrical release is 135 minutes long, but the extended DVD version will be, I believe, 3 and a half hours

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

14. CB Junior

yea ive never read any comic book or graphic novel in my life. and the trailers and tv spots make it look pg-13. i think the movie looks pretty interesting and i hope its like 2 and a half or 3 hours long i like long movies.

5 years agoby @cbjuniorFlag

15. -comrade-

Fallen, did you just excuse someone from not having read the book by saying "I don't blame you if you haven't"? What is that supposed to mean?

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

16. AMB627

nice, very nice. Loved the novel, I know I will love this movie

5 years agoby @amb627Flag

17. Diaigma

Now already...NOW!!!

5 years agoby @diaigmaFlag

18. T.Clark

Awesome

5 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

19. Shelley

Now only 16 more days to go.

5 years agoby @shelleyFlag

20. Shadow Of The Day

Awesome......Can't wait to see this film.

5 years agoby @asifFlag

21. righthandofdoom

F*ck Yeah! looks great.

5 years agoby @righthandofdoomFlag

22. wizdome

Looks great, I'm getting good vibes about how close the film has stuck to the graphic novel story. Of course they have to add a matrix moment in the film, and what is with the disco music? lol

5 years agoby @wizdomeFlag

CBjunior, the movie can't be rated PG-13 if you have read it. I don't blame you if you didn't.

I look forward t this sooo much, and Ozymandias looks great.

5 years agoby @narratorFlag

24. Drsatan1978

Awesome!!!

5 years agoby @drsatan1978Flag

25. Horologii

BODYTEMPLE. Sorry, I probably should have clarified. lD

5 years agoby @horologiiFlag

26. MikeyV1

Daniel...you are a good friend. (kool)

5 years agoby @mikeyv1Flag

27. GK

Sweet Clips.

5 years agoby @indianajonesFlag

28. -comrade-

Me or BODYTEMPLE? He was the one crying.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag

29. Horologii

What do these clips show that the trailers haven't shown already? Dan and Rorschach are friends, Dan and Laurie are involved in a fire, a mob is pissed at vigilantes, a war is on the horizon, and Sally and Blake used to know each other. Nothing the official trailers haven't already revealed. Calm down, dude.

5 years agoby @horologiiFlag

30. -comrade-

Wicked f*cking cool clips though. I think Malin Akerman isn't going to be very good. But I have renewed faith in Matthew Goode.

5 years agoby @taberjohnson18Flag