3 'Pacific Rim' Clips Reveal Ron Perlman, Charlie Day and an Elbow Rocket Scene!

Get your first look at Ron Perlman, Charlie Day, a sparring session between Charlie Hunnman and Rinko Kikuchi and an elbow rocket in Guillermo del Toro's upcoming sci-fi action movie.
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures has released three more clips from Pacific Rim! Delve deep into this Guillermo del Toro directed sci-fi thriller which pits vicious Kaiju monsters against a team of manmade robots known as Jaegers in a battle to save earth from total destruction. These latest scenes introduce Ron Perlman as Hannibal, a black market Kaiju dealer, Charlie Day as Newt, a scientist looking to find a way to beat back the creatures, and a really cool elbow rocket.

And in case you missed the debut clip from the movie a while back, here it is again...

Pacific Rim was released July 12th, 2013 and stars Charlie Hunnam, Diego Klattenhoff, Idris Elba, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, Burn Gorman, Max Martini, Robert Kazinsky. The film is directed by Guillermo del Toro.

1. ollie-styrene

Action movie of the year,.. I`ll bet... Elbow rocket scene,... need i say more!!!!???

10 months agoby @ollie-styreneFlag

2. Sean

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n They both look okay. Pacific Rim does look way better then RIPD. But, I don't know, I might still see Pacific Rim in theaters, but I am mostly looking forward to seeing The Lone Ranger.

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

3. Cartman

@themoviefanatic omfg sean dont even say ripd looks good and you wanna watch that over PR,, i tot you had taste,,

10 months agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

4. Sean

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Yeah, RIPD looks potentially good too. Yes, I was referring to The Lone Ranger. No, There are months when I don't go to see movies in theaters at all. There isn't a movie playing every month of the year, that I want to see in theaters, lol.

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

5. Cartman

@themoviefanatic - der are a cpl of good movies releasing this july, im gonna watch Pacific Rim, The Lone Ranger, Desp*cable Me 2, RED 2 and The Conjuring - ill skip Turbo and RIPD,.. im sure you are referring to The Lone Ranger! - you just watch 1 movie a month in theatre? why not 2 or 3?

10 months agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

6. Sean

@c-a-r-t-m-a-n Because, I know that it's going to be a movie that will be worth watching on Blu-ray, when it is released on Blu-ray later this year. I won't be seeing this movie in theaters, I will be skipping out on this one. It may be a good movie to check out in theaters in IMAX 3D, but there is another movie coming out on July 3rd that I would prefer to watch instead. Which I think you know what movie I am referring to :P .

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

7. Cartman

@themoviefanatic - trust me i saw the trailer of this movie in IMAX 3D - i was completely amazed - the second trailer were the Jaegers tries to get its hand to the camera,. my heart rate went high.. trust me im not over saying anything - you can feel every drop of water hitting your face..

10 months agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

8. Cartman

@themoviefanatic - why do you even bring blu-ray talk for a movie which has to be viewed in big screen? you could have said I'll watch it in IMAX and also will buy in blu-ray, coz its worth a collection.

10 months agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag

9. Sean

@dess No, That is not what I said at all. Re-read my reply if you have to, because I did not say any of that of what you said. You're the one who said that, not me.

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

10. dess

sean meant to say is his too cheap to go see it on the big screen, so his going to wait for the pirate crap on the web.

Will be a good show before taking the kids to disneyland, hehe.

10 months agoby @dessFlag

11. Sean

@thehost91 When its released for people to buy, Blu-ray is the best option because there isn't anything better then that that is available yet "picture quality wise".

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

Some of this dialogue is downright bad.

10 months agoby @narratorFlag

13. The Knight Has Risen

The f*ck is with people nowadays?!! This should be experienced on the biggest screen possible! To hell with Blu-Ray!

10 months agoby @thehost91Flag

14. Brian

@therealGoku !

10 months agoby @brianFlag

15. The Real Goku

Atlantic Rim > Pacific Rim

10 months agoby @therealGokuFlag

16. Sean

I'm looking forward to see this, but probably on Blu-ray though.

10 months agoby @themoviefanaticFlag

17. Cartman

gonna be the best summer movie...

10 months agoby @c-a-r-t-m-a-nFlag