'2010 MTV Movie Awards' Winners!

Take a look at the films and actors who took home the golden popcorn awards.
2010 MTV Movie Awards Winners!
2010 MTV Movie Awards Winners!
The 2010 MTV Movie Awards were held tonight at the Gibson Amplitheater in Los Angeles and if you didn't tune into the show, or just want to keep track of all the big winners, we have all the winners right here. The Twilight Saga: New Moon dominated the night taking home Best Movie and stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson took home the awards for Best Female Performance and Best Male Performance as well. You can take a look at all of the winners and nominees below.

The Winners for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards are:

BEST MOVIE

BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE

BEST MALE PERFORMANCE

BEST BREAKOUT STAR

BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE

BEST VILLAIN

BEST FIGHT

BEST KISS

BEST WTF MOMENT

BEST SCARED-AS-SH**T PERFORMANCE (New Category)

MTV GENERATION AWARD

MTV Movie Awards episode 18.19, "2010 MTV Movie Awards" stars Quinton Aaron, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, Aziz Ansari, Brandon Bailey, Jessica Biel, Katy Perry, Russell Brand and is directed by Joe DeMaio, Troy Miller.

1. Avian

I don't really care about the awards anymore. Twilight owned the night once more...

4 years agoby @avian005Flag

2. 07cabrala

They should have called it Some ole Bulls**t! Award..

4 years agoby @07cabralaFlag

3. Fumbles

lets not forget the voting on this "award" show is done 90% by teen girls so of course Twighcrap is going to win if the movie was called "twilight truly is a piece of crap" it would still win... nuff said

4 years agoby @lostone01Flag

4. bjorn533

Twilight once again, lol............I cant believe it, why oh why!!!

4 years agoby @bjorn533Flag

5. Bane5000

who wants to pitch in for lottery tickets so we can buy mtv and get rid of all this crap and go back to playing music videos 24/7 lol:D

4 years agoby @bane5000Flag

6. BD

again.. twilight takes all:)) next year .. guess what?

4 years agoby @bdFlag

7. Maladude

just f*ckin plain stupid america is filled with idiots

4 years agoby @maladudeFlag

8. Wichy

I was so dissapointed at the awards shows this year. Amanda Seyfried in Jennifer's Body over Katie Featherston from Paranormal Activity? Wow, what an upset. I really enjoyed Featherston in PA and was rooting for her to win. And Felton over Christopher Waltz? Another suprising upset. Too bad it was New Moon bringing in all the awards again this year. I hope that someday the voters of this awards show will realize the error of their ways. I am a young adult as well (well, 19 actaully), but being the movie buff I am, I understand and I understand good filmmaking, and New Moon seems to be less than spectacular. I think this franchise is only to appeal to the readers of the books.

4 years agoby @wichitagalzlFlag

9. Structure (ONSTRA)

OmG they only picked those becuz they ARE FAMOUS!
    WOW this is unbelievably horrendous..
    it usually is bad but now its SUPER-BAD! the only one i truly believe was won fair is the best villain for tom felton cause he absolutely rocked A good "drako" in harry potter.. he made the sixth movie so much better.. believe it or not they all did make it so much better by acting so much better in the movies.

4 years agoby @gaj1992Flag

10. Bane5000

i miss mtv...i mean the reaL MTV...

music videos for hours on end with no commercials and can make requests, im not talking bout lame ass TRL either....
    now its teen pregnancies, girls who date jackasses, brain dead " reality " shows...

if i had the money id buy mtv cancel all the shows and take it back to its roots, but id only show music videos from the 80's and 90's cuz thats when music was actualy good...8-]

4 years agoby @bane5000Flag

11. h0tproperty

wow, it's like the special olympics of film awards. THE RETARDED FILMS WIN!

4 years agoby @h0tpropertyFlag

12. T.Clark

It's MTV...it doesn't even count.

4 years agoby @insertusernamehereFlag

13. slysnide

Best point to the hilarity of all this is Tom Felton winning over Christoph Waltz. Biggest wtf outcome, with Depp losing in close second, and Bullock for the generation award. That was the weirdest one, given that she hasn't really done too many amazing flicks these past 5-7 years. At least nothing as memorable as her early roles.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

14. Moviedude21

If this dosen't have Twilight written all over the MTV awards. Why did they even nominate the others.

4 years agoby @moviedude21Flag

15. Emmytt

good that new moon won must of this stuff too bad nobody can see its a great movie

4 years agoby @emmyttFlag

16. CMR-BOI

haha i love all the comments so far lmao!! im glad to see were all together on this topic

4 years agoby @cmrboiFlag

Lol. It was expected. I never get upset over the MTV awards anymore. I mean after being on this site for nearly 4 years, and knowing the results of the MTV awards for 10, I am used to the bullsh*t nominees and winners.

4 years agoby @narratorFlag

18. gothamknight

didnt expect any better from mtv...like really though, twilight sucks c*ck

4 years agoby @gothamknightFlag

19. slysnide

HOLY F*CK!!! The dumbf*cks of America have spoken with these results. May they all NEVER get into the business.

4 years agoby @slysnideFlag

20. mosorwvlad

Why Darth Vader had to die ? why ?

4 years agoby @mosorwvladFlag

21. jae1169

Also why when you click on the thumbs down button on the webpage nothing ever registers?

4 years agoby @jae1169Flag

22. CelluloidDreams

Who voted for these films ... 12 yrld olds.. in 10 YRs from now most of these films be forgotten!!!

4 years agoby @2movieguysFlag

23. Vamp

I gave a hell yeah for the best fight. That fight is still my favorite fight ever. lol. "You want crazy, bitch! I'll show you crazy!"

4 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

24. Bryan Yentz

While I was reading this article, I farted... That is all.

4 years agoby @bryanyentzFlag

25. jae1169

MTV forgot what the "M" in the acronym stands for in the first place. So who would expect them to produce something worth watching?

4 years agoby @jae1169Flag

26. Saints18

MTV is a channel full of garbage and the award show is no exception!

4 years agoby @saints18Flag

27. Justhim_sir

I don't watch mtv awards for the awards I watch it because what people do at them. Mtv awards has one of the best WTF, OMG, and NO SHE/HE/THEY DIDN'T JUST DO THAT moments in awards on tv. Who wins, is nearly obvious who is going to win. The acts on their awards is surprising and hella funny.

4 years agoby @justhim-sirFlag

28. Replicant

Totally. I stopped watching MTV almost a year ago, I couldn't take the stupidity a minute more. I barely remembered this weekend about the awards, it still had it's good moments though: the Sandra Bullock intro by Betty White, Scarlet Johanson and Bradley Cooper, the Less Grosman bit, Mark Walberg, Zack Galifianakis... Aziz Anzari had a few funny bits but he wasn't good enough (I didn't expect him to).
    I HATED those fu*king morrons from Jersey Shore, I can't believe all the fuss they made about them, all the fu*king interviews, like they're moviestars or something... It's people like that what's wrong with the world. God, I fu*king hate them so much.

4 years agoby @felipe-11Flag

29. Messenger

I read the first three winners and then stopped.

4 years agoby @messengerFlag

30. Paolo Sardinas

I remember when the MTV Movie Awards gave out awards to actual movies and actors. I also remember when MTV was about music and not teen reality shows. Bottom line is that MTV has changed so much that, frankly, why am I not surprised at seeing these results.

4 years agoby @sardinasFlag