By Salem6777 | 2 years ago | 1
- Release Date:May 26th, 2006
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 66% 57%
- Director:Brett Ratner
- Writer:Simon Kinberg, Zak Penn
- Studio:20th Century Fox
- Genre:Superhero, Action, Drama, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Official Site:x-menthelaststand.com
- Runtime:1 hour 30 minutes
- Box Office:$234,362,462
- On iTunes: for $9.99
In X-Men: The Last Stand, the final chapter in the X-Men motion picture trilogy, a cure for mutancy threatens to alter the course of history. For the first time, mutants have a choice: retain their uniqueness, though it isolates and alienates them, or give up their powers and become human. The opposing viewpoints of mutant leaders Charles Xavier, who preaches tolerance, and Magneto, who believes in the survival of the fittest, are put to the ultimate test - triggering the war to end all wars. More »
Do you like X-Men: The Last Stand?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.