'Twilight' Comments

1. Maiamaia

how want to see full =((

3 years agoby @maiamaiaFlag

2. Viviana101

cool

3 years agoby @viviana101Flag

3. Viviana Malengo

hot blooded

3 years agoby @Viviana-MalengoFlag

4. SomethingMore

This movie was awesome

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

5. Salem6777

this movie was a fad(that my girlfriend finally got over) thank goodness

4 years agoby @Salem6777Flag

6. Salem6777

@jonnred agreed

4 years agoby @Salem6777Flag

7. CUPID

@jonnred Me too man i hate avatar but TF was awesome.

4 years agoby @cupidFlag

8. Jonnred

I just didn't like Avatar

4 years agoby @jonnredFlag

9. K.Guy

@jonnred ouch for TF and a big WTF for Avatar

4 years agoby @kguyFlag

10. Jonnred

Both

4 years agoby @jonnredFlag

11. Salem6777

@jonnred transformers 1 or 2

4 years agoby @Salem6777Flag

I like how the fans of Twilight always say they like it, but then they have like fifteen complaints. So that tells me they know its sh*t, they just say they like it cuz its what their friends say as well.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

13. Jonnred

Twilight isn't a movie it is cheap dog sh*t Taxi Driver, Boogie Nights, Saving Private Ryan those are f*cking movies. Twilight is just studio garbage like Transformers and Avatar.

4 years agoby @jonnredFlag

14. Daveactor7

Horrible movies. Thank god its ending

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

15. Mrs_Somerhalder

Wet dog. lol.

5 years agoby @mrs-somerhalderFlag

16. Mrs_Somerhalder

I love Twilight but I think Bella ruins it. And as Damon says "Edward is so ripped, how could he like her.?" Sorry to the Bella fans out there.

5 years agoby @mrs-somerhalderFlag

17. 1974

the film was very good but the books was even better

5 years agoby @1974Flag

18. Empire_of_Lan

Just saw Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) is in the Donnie Darko sequel, as well as Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl! HOTTT CAST for S. Darko!

6 years agoby @empire-of-lanFlag

19. Twilightchick98

I LOVED TWILIGHT!!! i'm like obsessed with it now. at first i didn't want 2 see it because it bumped harry potter 6 back, but now since i watched the movie i started reading all the books and every thing like that. if you havn't seen the movie already, you are missing out on all the sexy edward!! p.s. HE'S MINE >:(

6 years agoby @twilightchick98Flag

20. livingnormal

The more I consider as to why I'd like twilight so much. The more I couldn't help to realize the similarities between the two. Out of curiosity, I cross search for "Twilight" and "Roswell" and I was a genuine surprised there are fans out there who think alike.
    To break down the "why", I have considered these following plots to be similar.
    Twilight Roswell
    Life saving-There could not have been anything more romantic than a man saves his girl's life.
    Edward stops the van from crashing Bella. Therefore, his unusual abilities were questioned by her.
    In the very beginning of "pilot", Max ran to Liz and used his healing power to retreat the bullet out of her and leave a silver handprint on her.
    Biology class-Where all chemistry took place.
    Where Edward first smells her scent and fight against every muscle in him for his thirst.
    When Liz found out about Max's unusual cells, she confronted him and acknowledging his secret identity.
    It's never safe...
    If only Bella is smart enough and values her life, she wouldn't be anywhere near Edward. However...
    It's not safe. We're..." said Max. "Just different" said Liz.
    Story telling
    By Bella, through her thoughts.
    By Liz, through her diaries.
    Mind reading-
    Edward reads minds except for Bella's.
    Max reads Liz's thoughts when he touches her.
    Super powers-
    Mind reading Fast and strong v.s Healing power and a lot more.
    The families-
    Edward and his vampire families.
    Max and his family-Isabel and Michael.
    The bottom line...
    Extraordinary things happen to an ordinary girl. Surely, a gorgeous alien or vampire is a plus!!
    Come to think of it, Roswell definitely deserved more credits than it received a few years ago. I'd always feel sorry for Roswell not being such a big hit as twilight is now. Although season two and three was not as exciting to watch as the first season. Still, I wish there have been more people who're hooked as I did before. In season three of Roswell, certain side effects have surfaced when Liz is getting powers after Max's healing, I wonder how twilight would go if Bella's eventually going to turn. I'd call Twilight an experience since it was the first movie I had ever watched and wanted to read the books just to find out more. However, such experience isn't exactly new to me, it has just been re-aroused that's all.

6 years agoby @livingnormalFlag

21. The Boondock Saint

i giv this muvi a 1oo,000,000,000,o00 outta 5 stars

6 years agoby @combatmadness360Flag

22. Thomas S. Arashikage

Absolutely good movie! Good job on the screenplay.

6 years agoby @myownriskFlag

23. sakai23

counting down the days now!

6 years agoby @sakai23Flag

24. Thomas S. Arashikage

This'll be EXTREMELY good! Better than we all think.

6 years agoby @myownriskFlag

25. twiliter

I am psyched!! Read all the books and am anxiously waiting!

6 years agoby @twiliterFlag

26. Alyce (Uh-Lease)

Almost here!!!! I'm surprisingly excited

6 years agoby @alyceepoohFlag

27. The CryptKeeper

Haven't read any the books though.

6 years agoby @catwomanFlag

28. The CryptKeeper

I'm not too siked about the movie. I will see it... on DVD. Possibly in theaters... possibly. PG-13 vampire movies don't appeal to me. No gore. lol. I am thinking just another cheesey film, geared tward teens. Like Prom Night. I could be wrong.

6 years agoby @catwomanFlag

29. Vamp

Aw come on! Give it more credit, and there is NOTHING wrong with 90's visuals. That's what really iritates me, is when people all of a sudden hate a film because it's visuals looked old. It's shallow. The book was incredible, and so shall the movie be, I'm sure.

6 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

30. Conure

i never read the book but from what i saw it doesnt look good at all. it look like a movie that was made in the 90's or a tv series. i dont know the story line to well so i cant say to much but visually it doesnt look good. mainly the 59 sec clip of the movie they show

6 years agoby @conureFlag

AVG. RATING 3.7 GREAT
!
315 people have rated Twilight
  • User Lists470
  • Comments47
More Movies Like
Twilight
The Twilight Saga: New Moon The Twilight Saga: Eclipse The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 Piranha 3D She's the Man Step Up