By Arnold Kumar | 1 month ago | 0
- Release Date:June 29th, 2011
- Starring: 19 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 88% 36%
- Director:Michael Bay
- Writer:Ehren Kruger
- Studio:DreamWorks Pictures (Paramount)
- Genre:Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Official Site:transformersmovie.com, myspace.com/transformers
- Runtime:2 hours 37 minutes
- Box Office:$351,903,000
- On iTunes: for $6.99
The Autobots Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide and Sideswipe led by Optimus Prime, are back in action, taking on the evil Decepticons, who are determined to avenge their defeat in 2009's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. In this new movie, the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. There's new characters too, including a new villain in the form of Shockwave, a longtime Transformers character who rules Cybertron while the Autobots and Decepticons battle it out on Earth. More »
Do you like Transformers: Dark of the Moon?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.