By nononofdf | 1 year ago | 0
- Release Date:November 22nd, 1995
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 100% 100%
- Director:John Lasseter
- Writer:John Lasseter, Pete Docter, Andrew Stanton, Joe Ranft, Joss Whedon, Joel Cohen, Alec Sokolow
- Studio:Walt Disney Pictures
- Genre:Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy
- Official Site:disney.go.com/disneyvideos/andysroom/index.html
- Runtime:1 hour 21 minutes
- Box Office:$30,593,152
The art of animation goes to infinity and beyond as Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios, a Northern California-based pioneer in computer graphics, join creative forces on the infinitely entertaining Toy Story, the first full-length animated feature to be created entirely by artists using computer tools and technology. Four years in the making, this delightfully irreverent new comedy-adventure combines an imaginative story and great characters with the visual excitement of 3-D computer-generated animation. Conceived and directed by John Lasseter, a former Disney animator whose innovative work with Pixar includes the 1989 Oscar-winning short, Tin Toy, this film represents a major milestone in animated moviemaking with its groundbreaking graphic style adding to the believability of a world where toys have a life of their own. With a cast of top vocal talent headed by Tom Hanks and Tim Allen plus three entertaining new songs and an inspired score by renowned composer/performer Randy Newman, the fantasy takes flight and provides extraordinary delights for moviegoers of all ages. More »
Do you like Toy Story?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.