- Release Date:November 4th, 1988
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 58% 89%
- Director:John Carpenter
- Writer:Ray Nelson, John Carpenter
- Studio:Alive Films
- Genre:Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Runtime:1 hour 33 minutes
- On iTunes: for $9.99
Nada, a down-on-his-luck construction worker, discovers a pair of special sunglasses. Wearing them, he is able to see the world as it really is: people being bombarded by media and government with messages like Stay Asleep, No Imagination, Submit to Authority. Even scarier is that he is able to see that some usually normal-looking people are in fact ugly aliens in charge of the massive campaign to keep humans subdued. More »
Do you like They Live?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.