'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' Comments

1. K.Guy

While being excited for the films, a youtube comment kindly releases a HUGE spoiler like we've all read the book. THANK YOU FOR RUINING THE SURPRISE YOU UNGREATFUL *truck honk*!!!!!!!

3 years agoby @kguyFlag

2. Gabe Campbell

I really hated the teaser trailer but the new trailer maks this movie looks really good.

3 years agoby @gabe-campbellFlag

3. K.Guy

56 ratings??? oh, I hope the rest will wait until the comes.

3 years agoby @kguyFlag

4. carla silva

The New trailer looks amazing..maybe to salem6777 which i am sure is a man is horrible, but if you work on something like this you understand how difficult this work is an this actors are one of the best!!!!

3 years agoby @carla-silvaFlag

5. Salem6777

this movie is going to be like transformers 2 makes allot of f*ckin money for no reason... but it sucks... and then i think about who paid money to see this...

3 years agoby @Salem6777Flag

6. EireKriso

........................XD

3 years agoby @EireKrisoFlag

7. Evifania Asti

wanted to be a vampire or be someone who could get close to the vampires as bella swan. :D

3 years agoby @Evifania-AstiFlag

8. Aaron Daniel Cummins

the only thing that makes the series interesting is the wolves

3 years agoby @aaron-daniel-cumminsFlag

9. Aaron Daniel Cummins

@dronnieharry thank you! someone else feels the same as i do haha

3 years agoby @aaron-daniel-cumminsFlag

10. dronnieharry

I cannot wait for this to come out. Not because i like it but so it will FINALLY be over! I used to love the series, really you could not find someone that was more obssessed with it than i was and then i started looking past the love story and saw that the book is so poorly written, edward is a creeper, jacob is a pedifile (he wants to make sweet love to a new born baby i mean seriously wtf?) and bella is just a stupid whiny hormonal girl. The movies suck. Like seriously suck, kristen cannot act to save her life and Robert does not fit the description of Edward what-so-ever. Taylor is a good actor though, he was well cast(and i was an edward fan when i liked the series) and this movie is just going to be sex. That is it, sex. I struggled through this book, it took me a week to finish it, where as i finished the others in a day maybe two. Horrible horrible book, the ending sucked, it builds it up so high and then nothing happens. Just horrible horrible book, i cannot see how they will make the movie good.

4 years agoby @dronnieharryFlag

A story about a guy named Sparkles that falls in love with an idiot. Yeah...a baby could have made that summary. :p

12. Alice Siecker

SHELLYALLBRIGHT, it is clear that u do not have the required intelliegence to understand the books maybe u should go back to picture books where ur brain can comprehend the words

4 years agoby @Alice-SieckerFlag

13. Jim1987

Twilight Saga is really a great series.Its a new face of love and also awesome story line.I saw each and every part of this movie more than once and I love them all.

4 years agoby @jim1987Flag

14. Mary Torres

Im really gonna cry when they stop makin the movies i love them

4 years agoby @Mary-TorresFlag

15. Stephanie Rivas

hahaha. ilove twilight i cant wait to watch the full movie

4 years agoby @Stephanie-RivasFlag

16. amor

i cant wait yo.......

4 years agoby @tda38Flag

17. Dooodooo17

SHELLYALLBRIGHT,,,, f*ck you for saying the movies are stupid, and saying they were poorly written.......they work so hard on catching peoples attention and making it the best it can be. THE BOOKS MAY NOT GIVE A LOT OF DETAIL..BUT THEY DO THAT SO IT MAKES THE READER QUENCH FOR MORE AND TO MAKE THEM FALL IN LOVE WITH THE F*ucking story SO THEY READ THE NEXT ONES!!!! I meen sh*t the AUTHOR STEPHENIE MEYER IS ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS IVE EVER ........MARK MY WORD HERE ....EVER READ........I HATED READING UNTIL I PICKED UP HER BOOK AND READ IT THEN I WAS DYING FOR MORE!!! SO F*UCK YOU FOR BAGGING ON STEPHENIE MEYER AND THE PRODUCERS!

4 years agoby @dooodooo17Flag

18. Dooodooo17

KarenHill, you should really rad the books because its very...interesting when you read the book, and then watch the movie because you can see how much the directors change up a scene a little bit, because trust me i would know....IVE read all the books and its so amazing being able to see evry change in the book and the movies!!! cuz when the movies first came out i was like how stupid..vampires, werewolves.. 'a love story' but my sister and freind got me hooked so bad i watch it almost everyday!!! but i recommend you read the books and watch the movies!!!

4 years agoby @dooodooo17Flag

19. Yuvan

this movie will release 7 months later(very long)

4 years agoby @yuvanFlag

20. FrankenFate

@aarontyrer01 uhhh, it's not going to be in 3D

4 years agoby @frankenfateFlag

21. Aarontyrer01

this looks very crap .this should not be in 3d bill condon

4 years agoby @aarontyrer01Flag

22. Bongani Soko

it's going 2 be epic!!!

4 years agoby @Bongani-SokoFlag

23. KarenHill

This is a film I'd never pick of the shelf myself, but after a friend nagged me to watch them and lent me the set, I was absolutely hooked, enjoyed every second of them and looking forward to seeing how the story pans out. I want to buy the books as I usually tend to enjoy them 100 times more than the films, and maybe this will be the case with twilight when I eventually read them - but I 'm enjoying the films so much I'm gonna hold off on buying the books so as not to spoil the ending!

4 years agoby @KarenHillFlag

24. Lololee

I can't hate on twilight-New Moon, I actually really enjoyed the movie quite a bit. I was thoroughly drawn into the story. Now... I did however laugh my way through the movie but, the movie was in-fact quite interesting, aside from being funny. I was entertained from beginning to end, and so much so that, I rented twilight Epic-Saga from on Demand videos because I found (myself) so caught up in the story line that I was practically dying to find out what happens next. Now, I'm a adult and can honestly say that, I believe some of the hatting on this series of movies, comes down to a bandwagon type of mentality-meaning...It's popular to deny this movie any sort of consideration in spite of what the box office numbers say. People are watching this movie, but are unwilling to admit it because it's not the popular or conventional attitude. Unfortunately people have a hard time breaking free from the "In crowd's" way of thinking, which is sad in it's self, considering in this day and time, I would assume that people would be more honest and free with their true feelings, instead of buckling under peer pressure. If you like and enjoy twilight just say so, and keep it moving.

4 years agoby @lololeeFlag

25. elaineroyal100

love the twilight saga and the cast.

4 years agoby @elaineroyal100Flag

@Shelly Exactly. Again, Amen I say to you lol.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

27. Shelly Allbright

F*ck this craptacular series.The books are poorly writen,the movie are just as bad-if not worse-than the movies.This should have never been brought into existence.

4 years agoby @shelly-allbrightFlag

28. Perfectionist

I meant on the right, 4.1 :P

4 years agoby @perfectionistFlag

29. Cody Ellsmore

whats it rated? R or something

4 years agoby @cody-ellsmoreFlag

30. Perfectionist

Bit early to be rated.

4 years agoby @perfectionistFlag

AVG. RATING 3.8 GREAT
!
  • 14 people have reviewed The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
241 people have rated The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
More Movies Like
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse The Twilight Saga: New Moon Twilight Sex and the City 2 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2