'The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor' Comments

1. darkdream

@brunocosta were you on drugs when you watched this piece of sh*t film

6 months agoby @darkdreamFlag

2. T. King (Red Camera Man)

I'll stick with the first 2 films, but this 3rd one? BLEH. It was just incredibly cheesy and wasn't anything like the first 2. Oh, and how can you replace Rachel Weisz!?! BIG mistake there! :-(

2 years agoby @redcameramanFlag

3. RanCorX2

1 & 2 are the best, 3 is good. The Scorpion King is better than 3.

4 years agoby @rancorx2Flag

4. DoubleR0522

GOOD ACTION SCENES.BUT NOT THE BEST IN THE TRILOGY

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

5. BrunoCosta

"The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" is the best "The Mummy" series all the time. Rachel Weisz was originally role of Evelyn Carnahan, but director Rob Cohen, says you're fired. Brendan Fraser, Jet Li and Maria Bello are the best.

5 years agoby @brunocostaFlag

6. jheng_inu09

I'm so excited to watch this movie. When i saw the trailer I'm so interested to know what the story will goes. I have follow the movie closely. As I watch the movie I'm disappointed when I've found that Rachel Weisz is not the one who will play the wife of Brendan Fraser. OOOoooooooo..... I wish Rachel Weisz is included in the movie..... huh huh huh huh.....

6 years agoby @jheng-inu09Flag

7. TIm_zhou

I want to see it. But it's not released in China.So waiting is the only thing.

6 years agoby @tim-zhouFlag

8. 123dvd

I can't wait to see this movie, I loved the first two movies of The Mummy and I can't Wait to see this one.

6 years agoby @123dvdFlag

9. hingaman3

Looks amazin but kinda sh*t tht they took Branden F's orginal wife she was niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

6 years agoby @hingaman3Flag

10. spino571

It looks cool.

6 years agoby @spino571Flag

11. Alyce (Uh-Lease)

Totaly with you too...i was determined not to see it, but since the mummy movies were like my all time fav...i cant wait to see it

6 years agoby @alyceepoohFlag

12. Nyfresh

justjosh12212 i know exactly wat u mean i said the same thing but when i saw the trailer i was like im def seein this sh*t, lol, na but for real the movie look really cool, cant wait to see this

6 years agoby @leo16Flag

13. justjosh12212

when i first heard that rachel weisz wasn't going to be in it i was sure it was gonna suck.. and i didn't like the poster.. but then i saw the trailer and it looked freakin cool so i'm gonna see it

6 years agoby @justjosh12212Flag

14. logansmom

Boooo! What happend to Rachel Weisz. I hate when they change characters like that. I think if they couldn't afford to pay her then they shouldn't have made the damn movie. Or have some other character be the leading lady not the same character different actress. Grrrrr.

6 years agoby @logansmomFlag

15. heroic.warrior76

I was hoping Arnold Voslo will return to menace the O'Connors was again I did'nt know it'll be Jet Li's time to become the new Mummy. Hell everythings okay by me as long as it has a good story line and all. I just hope it'll be one of the best Mummy movie ever.

7 years agoby @he-michaelFlag

16. tony_90

i loved the first 2 movies especially part 1 so this 1 better be worth my time..

7 years agoby @tony-90Flag

17. Sweeney Todd

Well...i liked the other 2 mummies so i hope this one will be as good.

7 years agoby @sweeney-tFlag

18. KainofNosgoth

Jet li? The Mummy? Dust and Bones Do Kung Fu???

7 years agoby @kainofnosgothFlag

19. KainofNosgoth

Jet li? The Mummy? Dust and Bones Do Kung Fu???

7 years agoby @kainofnosgothFlag

20. artkid04

Yes, i am excited about this one

7 years agoby @artkid04Flag

21. sirmetro

bring the movie out already,its agood thing they r launchi it be4 transformers comes out.Its likely to be a good flick n i hope Fraser's ass gets kicked by jet li so that when fraser finally kills jet li,it'll be fair

7 years agoby @sirmetroFlag

22. Skinsfan4ever28

Alot of people say that rachel weisz should have came back. But i read that she couldnt because of her children, and to me thats a great excuse not to come back to make the third one. She also mentioned, that if she did not have children, she would have enjoyed making this movie. But in my opinion, maria bello, is more energetic it looks like, and more fun. And who cares if shes more different, the point is, is that jet li is in this movie, along side with brendan frasier. I mean, its not like they changed the whole entire cast. Its going to be a great sequel, and i hope it leads into more mummy movies. Im defintely going to see this!

7 years agoby @skinsfan4ever28Flag

23. THE JOKER

yeah i agree that they should have had more of the original cast, but i still think its going to be really good. we have a lot of newer Vampire movies, mummy movies. Now i say its time for a straight werewolf movie!

7 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

24. maria.a

great adventure for sure.... but great missing figures also... Mummy Franchise has its place in audience, part of that place consist in Rachel Weisz, Arnold Vosloo and Freddie Boath... I went to the movies a couple of months ago, and a there was a bald character in the movie, the whole room began saying: look, "the mummy".

Fraser is a key in this franchise, and for now we can see his special touch in the adventure heroe role!

Sommers will also be missing, but Cohen has a unique spirit in his directing...I can see great action sequences, special effects and a big action adventure... for now, let's keep with the sneak peaks.

happy new year!