- Release Date:September 25th, 1992
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 90% 97%
- Director:Michael Mann
- Writer:James Fenimore Cooper, John L. Balderston, Paul Perez, Daniel Moore, Philip Dunne, Michael Mann, Christopher Crowe
- Studio:Morgan Creek Productions
- Genre:Action, Adventure, Drama, History, Romance, War
- Runtime:1 hour 52 minutes
- Box Office:$75,506,000
- On iTunes: for $9.99
British and French troops do battle in colonial America, with aid from various native American war parties. The British troops enlist the help of local colonial militia men, who are reluctant to leave their homes undefended. A budding romance between a British officer's daughter and an independent man who was reared as a Mohawk complicates things for the British officer, as the adopted Mohawk pursues his own agenda despite the wrath of different people on both sides of the conflict. More »
Do you like The Last of the Mohicans?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.