By Bawnian©-Dexeus | 2 years ago | 11
- Release Date:July 22nd, 2005
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 80% 40%
- Director:Michael Bay
- Writer:Caspian Tredwell-Owen, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci
- Studio:DreamWorks Pictures
- Genre:Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure, Drama, Thriller
- Official Site:theisland-themovie.com
- Runtime:2 hours 07 minutes
- Box Office:$35,624,407
Lincoln Six-Echo (McGregor) is a resident of a seemingly utopian but contained facility in the mid-21st century. Like all of the inhabitants of this carefully controlled environment, Lincoln hopes to be chosen to go to the “The Island”—reportedly the last uncontaminated spot on the planet. But Lincoln soon discovers that everything about his existence is a lie. He and all of the other inhabitants of the facility are actually human clones whose only purpose is to provide “spare parts” for their original human counterparts. Realizing it is only a matter of time before he is “harvested,” Lincoln makes a daring escape with a beautiful fellow resident named Jordan Two-Delta (Johansson). Relentlessly pursued by the forces of the sinister institute that once housed them, Lincoln and Jordan engage in a race for their lives to literally meet their makers. More »
Do you like The Island?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.