By PINKNOSE | 2 years ago | 0
- Release Date:March 10th, 2006
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 61% 50%
- Director:Alexandre Aja
- Writer:Alexandre Aja, Grégory Levasseur, Wes Craven
- Studio:Fox Searchlight Pictures
- Genre:Horror, Thriller
- Official Site:www2.foxsearchlight.com/thehillshaveeyes
- Runtime:1 hour 47 minutes
- Box Office:$41,778,863
- On iTunes: for $9.99
A new take on Wes Craven's 1977 film of the same name, The Hills Have Eyes is the story of a family road trip that goes terrifyingly awry when the travelers become stranded in a government atomic zone. Miles from nowhere, the Carters soon realize the seemingly uninhabited wasteland is actually the breeding ground of a blood-thirsty mutant family...and they are the prey. More »
Do you like The Hills Have Eyes?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.