'The Grudge 3' Comments

1. Cjhcheer3634

I have to say this movie is creepy.....but..... i've seen better.!:)

5 months agoby @cjhcheer3634Flag

2. Manda Panda Dinsmore

OK the first two movies of the grudge In the Hollywood version is the First movie in the Japanese Original and the third was the second movie I dont under stand how Hollywood keeps changing such good Asian films to be not so great in fact.... they are terrible cause the Asian people were able to make great movies with out all the blood and gore .... its a bad remake

3 years agoby @Manda-Panda-DinsmoreFlag

3. jacktheripper

Damn not again.. The first movie had some one or two scenes which were spine chilling.. but comeon.. the same cat screaming boy and the mouth opening crazy women killing people without ryhme or reason..too much.. Thought it would end in the 2nd part.. but no the menace still continues.. Pl. some body give that lady a mouth spray... keeps on opening her mouth everytime...

6 years agoby @jacktheripperFlag

4. jacktheripper

Damn not again.. The first movie had some one or two scenes which were spine chilling.. but comeon.. the same cat screaming boy and the mouth opening crazy women killing people without ryhme or reason..too much.. Thought it would end in the 2nd part.. but no the menace still continues.. Pl. some body give that lady a mouth spray... keeps on opening her everytime...

6 years agoby @jacktheripperFlag

5. SAGR8-ONE

the grudge plays off on the images more than the story itself...does anyone really care about the whole origin? NO! for what...there is nothing scary about the origin...unless youre talking jeepers creepers origin...but thats it! the 1st grudges was scary as hell...the second one...story was terrible but the images....MAN! thats some ugly sh*t...the whole scene with the ghost girls and the counselor..gave me FN nightmares...thats horror! if you lett your imagination go...give up the i'm hardcore sh*t, then youll know what i mean....if that were to really happen...sh*t!...your drawers would not be white anymore...STILL, i agree...we need a third grudge like a prostitute needs a pick up line...

6 years agoby @moviespace1Flag

6. gameplayer_14

another one, i hope this movie is going to be better than the 2nd movie. I hope the 3rd movie is going to tell the hole story on how they became the grudge and why do they kill the people when the go inside the house where it all stared.

6 years agoby @gameplayer-14Flag

7. Solar XI

Oh crap again...you gotta be kiddin me...the series sucked after the Grudge 2...stop

6 years agoby @solarxiFlag

8. Megz

We really dont need a 3rd grudge. The first one was good but scared me. Second one, everyone I talked to said it was bad. I doubt this one will be very good at all. It'll probably be in the movies for less then a week. Enough with the sequels..we dont need them nor want them

6 years agoby @megzFlag

9. MattDao

The first time i 've seen this movie, It made me scared so much that i couldn't be out of my seat.The second time, less scared.n' the third time????!!! I think this movie is quite awesome!!

6 years agoby @mattdaoFlag

10. menotknow

The last movie was so bad that if it were one of my children I would put it over my knee and spank the living sh*t out of it then I would give it up for adoption. Please lord let there be an abortion before this steaming bag of sh*t is born.

6 years agoby @menotknowFlag

11. XaeLa

oooooo:X:X i like a lot the grudge:X it really scares me:))..e...hmm..a lil' bit:))

6 years agoby @xaelaFlag

12. THE JOKER

meh im tired of the horror flicks now., thats all they been making lately. thats another big reason i want the summer to be here when we get all the comic films, action films like Indiana Jones Speed Racer and things that are different

6 years agoby @mcleve02Flag

13. Vamp

Oh now this I look forward to! I've been waiting for another I don't care what others think I'm not going to let them push their own opinions on me, never will, but I like these movies!

6 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

14. cnote

God...Dammit....

Stop with these tired ass sequels!!
    And why in the hell have you been waiting for this?
    The last one was a piece of sh*t! Do you know the probability of this becoming a good film?? 1/1,000,000.00

6 years agoby @cnoteFlag

15. crazzedog

Another 'Grudge' movie? Well, they better make it a whole lot better than that crappy 'Grudge 2'!

6 years agoby @crazzedogFlag

16. RoddyMcgee

Ive been waiting for it!

6 years agoby @roddymcgeeFlag