'That's My Boy' Comments

1. CUPID

F*cking hilarious!!!

2 years agoby @cupidFlag

2. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- But, I'm not just any "hater". I'm being open-minded, while simultaneously being realistic. I laughed at a couple of parts in the trailer of "That's My Boy"(one of the same parts as you did), and I thought it would be humorous(as you), but still lack quality.

It looks like a 3-4/10, in my book.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

3. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Whatever. I can't have a conversation about Adam Sandler with an Adam Sandler hater. It just makes me cringe at how pointless it is.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Yes to the first, and no freaking clue to the second. Been out of my game as of late

5. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- I presume you're talking about the - "The Social Network" case? I guess you don't know if it's the same Candyland or what not?

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Once my August vacation kicks in, I'll let you know.

7. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Probably. Candyland? Are we talking about the board game? I thought it was cancelled? Eh, what ever works. Did you ever get back to rating "The Social Network"?

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Well, he will have a few more kid fans once Hotel Transylvania and Candy land mak their ugly premiers (though I'm interested to see how the hotel movie turns out) and a 3/5. Could go lower when I feel like it

9. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Hm, I would think a bulk of them would be teenagers, if that. Given his humor, recent movies, and so on. Taking that into consideration, do you think there's a lot of kids that are Adam Sandler fans? I mean, by this point, there has to be. Otherwise, there's no way he could continue to make movies like this.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I gave it a three. Jokes went up and down, a few boring moments, but it was the experience that improved it's lacking elements

11. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- What did you rate the movie, and even though you had fun, do you think it lacked quality?

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Maybe around my age and a few adults

13. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Ah, all right. How old do you think Adam Sandler fans usually are? Your guess is better than mine.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx I saw it and had fun with it because my friends and dad were with me so the viewing went smoothly. Hit or miss it was

15. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- True, but it's also hard to enjoy a flat-out terrible movie. I watched "Grown Ups" about a year ago, and I cringe every time I think about it. Now, that was a bad movie. Hell, saying it was "bad" may be a understatement; a compliment, if you will.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Iunno. I had passes to watch it early, but they sold out, so I'll watch it when it pops back in my head

17. Nicholaus XX

@bawnian-dexeus -- Ha ha, most likely. How is this case any different, though? I mean, this might be the same exact case.

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

@corey Ooops, must be the dehydration

19. Corey W.

@bawnian-dexeus haha...I know. I just said that. You read it wrong. I was saying "Myself and Bawnian-Dexeus enjoyed Project X" haha :P

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

@corey Oi oi.....So did I

21. Corey W.

I know @bawnian-dexeus and I enjoyed Project X.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

22. Corey W.

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx There are a lot of people who are Adam Sandler fans, and I'm one of them. They don't have to be great movies to be enjoyable.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

@XxNickTheFilmCriticXx Well, in Project X's case, all those twitter feeds might have been from high schoolers and current college freshman

24. Nicholaus XX

@corey -- An Adam Sandler movie that receives positive feedback? That will be the day. As a side note, I don't think Twitter counts. Didn't "Project X" flaunt Twitter comments complimenting the movie in the trailer, only to be rated poorly on Rotten Tomatoes, and currently holds an average score(by their standards) on IMDb?

3 years agoby @XxNickTheFilmCriticXxFlag

25. Corey W.

From what I've seen from people on Twitter, audience reactions are rather good.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag

Sadly I won't be seeing this today :/

Seeing it this Thursday

28. Corey W.

I don't care for Sandler's voice...but the new red-band trailer made me laugh a couple times. "F*cking naked people.." and "It taste like dick infused with balls" gave me a giggle. It looks....humorous.

3 years agoby @coreyFlag