By Monkeyiron | 3 years ago | 0
- Release Date:June 8th, 2007
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 81% 78%
- Director:Ash Brannon, Chris Buck
- Writer:Don Rhymer, Ash Brannon, Chris Buck, Christopher Jenkins, Christian Darren, Lisa Addario, Joe Syracuse
- Studio:Columbia Pictures
- Genre:Animation, Action, Family
- Official Site:SurfsUp.com
- Box Office:$58,867,694
A stylistically daring CGI feature, Surf's Up is based on the groundbreaking revelation that surfing was actually invented by penguins. In the film, a documentary crew will take audiences behind the scenes and onto the waves during the most competitive, heartbreaking and dangerous display of surfing known to man, the Penguin World Surfing Championship. More »
Do you like Surf's Up?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.