By calvin | 5 years ago | 0
- Release Date:December 15th, 1978
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 98% 93%
- Director:Richard Donner
- Writer:Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Mario Puzo, David Newman, Leslie Newman, Robert Benton, Tom Mankiewicz
- Studio:Warner Bros. Pictures
- Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy
- Official Site:www2.warnerbros.com/superman/home.html
- Runtime:2 hours 23 minutes
- Box Office:$134,218,000
- On iTunes: for $9.99
The infant Kal-El, of the planet Krypton, makes his journey to Earth in a ship constructed by his father, Jor-El, just as the planet explodes. Crashing down in the midwest United States, the boy is adopted by farmers Jonathan and Martha Kent. After Jonathan's death several years later, Kal-El - now known as Clark Kent - learns of his true identity from the ghost of Jor-El. He has great powers - he can fly, outrun a train, and lift up a 1-ton truck. But it isn't until he gains a job at Metropolis' Daily Planet newspaper that things begin to come together. One night, after leaving work, he sees a helicopter crash on the building's roof. From this night on, he will be known by a new name...SUPERMAN! His mission: To fight for truth, justice and the American Way. Lex Luthor, however, has other ideas - to sabotage a pair of nuclear missiles and use them to create an earthquake that will wipe out the California coastline. Superman must race against time and stop a sinister plan by Luthor to eliminate him before millions of innocent people are killed. More »
Do you like Superman?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.