'Saw V' Comments

1. JerrytheReaper

i seen it and it was fukin awsome, it was worth it

6 years agoby @jerrythereaperFlag

2. Alyce (Uh-Lease)

Seriously...didnt they kill the guy already...I watched one and two and then said screw it...I through 15 min of three. Its seems to be be about the most screwed up way hollywood can think of to kill people...i think they have a little too much time on there hands.

6 years agoby @alyceepoohFlag

3. laballistar

If jigsaw is dead, how's the one guy gonna imitate his voice. Or did jigsaw leave him instructions?

6 years agoby @laballistarFlag

4. Brett

yea

6 years agoby @juggaloFlag

5. Rainy_Dae

umm... honest question... what are these movies? I mean, house of wax was, to me, sick and disturbing even as I laughed at the general stupidity of the movie (not comparing saw to house of wax, just giving you my "scary movie gauge") So what's in this besides fairly creative (I assume it's creative at least) torture? BTW that little running pop up ad thing is making me a bit sick and I've been trying my best to not watch it... I mean, a guy with his head in a glass box? some freaky face-pulling-god-knows-what? WTF? If only for the sake of restoring my faith in humanity, please tell me there is more to these movies.

6 years agoby @rainy-daeFlag

6. JerrytheReaper

man i cant wait to see this movie. Im a huge fan of saw movies as long as they have grusome parts which are f*ckin awsome. you guys better make the six one good and awsome

6 years agoby @jerrythereaperFlag

7. Jussta

Okay, I'm a fan of these movies, love the 1st part (other- not so much) but I have to say- 4 is enough! 5th part won't definatelly be better than the 1st one so I don't see the point of making it.

6 years agoby @jusstaFlag

8. XJWS79

7 movies and the franchise is done, they already have a release dates for the 6th movie and 7th movie. Lionsgate already paid them to make 7 movies. So expect to say the same things next year when Saw 6 then for Saw 7. It's to the point you either a fan or not. Yes their kind of beating a dead horse but that horse is still making money.

6 years agoby @xjws79Flag

9. ???

im so tired of saw saw saw /......the 1st one was great good twist made us wait for the nd the 2nd wus allright nuthing big the third one more bloody more annoying tired or traps and wutever wutwand the fourth one there was only one scary trap...n im over this already boring boring!!!!!!!!!

6 years agoby @chombeFlag

10. The First Avenger: JohnnyBlaze

They shoulda stopped after #2. First one good, good. second good also. third? ok i'm sorry i lost count.but these movies r getting WAY 2 repetive. oh wow he tricked the people. 'sigh' the villian gets away AGAIN 'yawn'these things r getting jus like those crummy Jason an Michael Myers movies which got worse as time went by.

6 years agoby @johnnyblazetb82Flag

11. Evil Resident

I agreed with Nyfresh when he die the movie should die and I'm a saw fan but its getting too out of hand.

6 years agoby @curvyaloneFlag

12. Nyfresh

seein how there gonna keep on makin this, they should def make it more f*ck'd up, crazier things, u know, get curious

6 years agoby @leo16Flag

13. Vamp

This'll kick ass!!!!!

6 years agoby @vampire2000Flag

14. jabinferno

Worse case death trap scenario for SAW 5: being bound and forced to watch every predecessor within the series,save for the brilliant original.

6 years agoby @jabinfernoFlag

15. Toxin3569

You are right sceam67 they have gone too far

6 years agoby @kool-time1Flag

16. The CryptKeeper

I hope it's better than the fourth.

6 years agoby @catwomanFlag

17. scream67

they should stop at #4.

6 years agoby @scream67Flag

18. Brett

lol yea it going to kick ass i cant wait to the next moive

6 years agoby @juggaloFlag

19. Jesswah

i made a profile just so i could tell you people who have made comments and said that the saw series is a load of crap, so i could tell u UR NOT A PROFESSIONAL MOVIE DIRECTOR which means u dont know what makes a movie good, and if u dont like the bloody theme F*#( off and go comment on movies u ACTUALLY ENJOY, because ur comments about how only band wagon emo kids watch these films who "have bad taste anyway"(user o0cynix0o) well u can shuv that comment where the sun dont shine, cos im not an emo kid, and i F8#king love these movies. Go gag somewhere else Skinsfan4ever28, if all u can complain about is seeing a dick in a movie, grow up and get over it! Just because u dont like it, doesnt mean everyone else is the same.

6 years agoby @jesswahFlag

20. O0cynix0o

Kristijan... You need to learn English. Skinsfan4erver has a good point, these movies were "old news" after the first one. The only people who go to watch this crap is a bunch of band wagon emo kids who generally have bad taste anyway.

6 years agoby @o0cynix0oFlag

21. Nyfresh

they should have stop on #3

6 years agoby @leo16Flag

22. Heath_Ledger_is_gay

Enough with the big head jokes!!!!

6 years agoby @zombiegenociderFlag

23. sirmetro

we need more bloodshed if its rated R.

6 years agoby @sirmetroFlag

24. Kristijan

lol, the Saw movies are just NICE. Mostly ppl who don't get the films are spitting on it... getting tired of ppl who say saw isn't a good movie, because all the four movies just play with your mind and well i like that, i like movies that have a deep background, not some special effects sh*t, what is nice as well, like transformers,(it's not that i don't like the movie, i think it was an awesome movie as well) but come on, transformers can't even get close to the saw movies.. i mean, come on, what kind of story is transformers compared to saw.. And Skinsfan4ever28, jigsaw is dead.. so what?? he was dead in 3 as well, and there was a fourth movie right? And it was as good as the others.. (and btw for those who don't pay attention to the saw movies, the saw movies have so much left, some things not been revealed/discovered, so.. enough material for sequels.. the ONLY sucking thing is that they have a new director and new script writers... Really DONT understand why they do that... It could be the end of the saw sixology.. Too bad.

6 years agoby @kristijanFlag

25. Skinsfan4ever28

okay one thing is for sure, for the ppl who make saw movies, u all need to stop making them! Point blank. And the reason is is because ppl dont wanna see dick in a rated r movie. Another thing on why it is getting so intense, is because the things that u put in the movie, dont even go with the story plots that have previously been made. And in my opinion, the movies suck, and some of them dont entirely. U all should stop worrying about tobin bell, or whatever, hes dead, for christs sake, they cut his head open and not only did u see that, but u also see his brain, his dick, and his fat jiggly old self. Anyways, my work here is done. Theres alot of other movies that im waiting for, these make me gag.

7 years agoby @skinsfan4ever28Flag