'Repo Men' Comments

1. K.Guy

I DIDN'T RATE THIS MOVIE!! did I?

4 years agoby @kguyFlag

2. ParkWilliams

@JaysonB190: I apologize for how rude my previous comment may have come off, but I wasn't intending to offend those who did enjoy the music. I didn't hate it as much it sounds, it just didn't measure up to the expectations others had built up for it in my mind. On that note, it wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't necessarily good either. This is of course my own opinion, and as far as I'm concerned these two worlds can live together in peace. I do enjoy musicals, a lot actually, and I enjoy dramas just as much, regardless of how similar the story may be. This just happens to be the exception that proves the rule (hypothetically as I never actually watched Repo Men).

4 years agoby @azadorFlag

3. IamBATMAN

wicked little twist at the end

4 years agoby @iambatmanFlag

4. DoubleR0522

THIS MOVIE WAS AWESOME I LOVE IT !!!!

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

5. JaysonB190

Park, while I bow courteously to your interest in this movie, please, and this goes for all people who have, do not insult "Repo! The Genetic Opera." I know your qualm relies on the music but that's what makes it awesome for fans such as myself and more.

CAN'T OUR TWO SIMILAR WORLDS LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE?! Probably not. I may go see this movie, even though my loyalty lies with Repo!. The two movies are pretty much one in the same, minus the music. Granted. If you didn't like Repo! The Genetic Opera for the music, here you go. Stop bitching about the Opera and let us die-hard fans deal with it.

5 years agoby @jaysonb190Flag

6. RubySoho

This is a total ripoff. It's the Lady Gaga of the movie industry. This movie has already been done and the trailer doesn't do it any justice. Really Jude Law? Really?

5 years agoby @rubysohoFlag

7. ParkWilliams

To clarify my position, I found the story, the characters, and the general concept of the future environment to be all very good and I probably would have like it a lot had it been a straight science-fiction movie. What I didn't like was the rock opera execution. I found the lyrics were mediocre and cyclical and it made the story and characters feel extremely false and hard to believe. It made it feel very cheap.

Oh, and it had Paris Hilton in it.

5 years agoby @azadorFlag

8. ParkWilliams

Not my cup of tea I suppose.

5 years agoby @azadorFlag

9. Josh

I heard Repo was awesome. It's on my list to see.

5 years agoby @shuabertFlag

10. ParkWilliams

The difference is that this actually looks like it will be executed well. Repo, while conceptually interesting, was a terrible movie. It sucked a lot. This actually looks good.

5 years agoby @azadorFlag

11. Punkpryncess

Looks like Repo: The Genetic Opera a little.......hmm. Though it has a different story from Repo: The Genetic Opera, No organ failures in the "future" as in Repo. I don't know if i want to see this or not, yet...............

5 years agoby @punkpryncessFlag

12. Lastknightleft

unoriginal, see - repo: the genetic opera

5 years agoby @lastknightleftFlag

AVG. RATING 3.0 WORTHY
!
65 people have rated Repo Men
  • User Lists150
  • Comments12
More Movies Like
Repo Men
George A. Romero's Survival of the Dead The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day Sanctum Green Zone The Unborn Lost Boys: The Tribe