'Real Steel' Comments

1. David Chhantyal

nice movie

6 months agoby @David-ChhantyalFlag

2. Lisa Porter

It is a great show to watch i got my husband nook on the movie when it comes on he watches it we like the little gril at the front of the movies if they make an other movie like this they need to get that little girl to act in it she is the sweetest little girl her name is Charlie Levy she makes the movie, I give it 100% great

2 years agoby @Lisa-Porter-36711939Flag

3. Dark_888

attractive story

2 years agoby @dark-888Flag

4. Crixna Emz Flores

its very nice..for me

2 years agoby @Crixna-Emz-FloresFlag

5. Bumblebee8

gamy. you can download it from www.warez bb.org. get an account in it

3 years agoby @bumblebee8Flag

6. Haris Aslanidis

Great effects! But poor scenario

3 years agoby @Haris-AslanidisFlag

7. DoubleR0522

Awesome Movie !!!

3 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

8. CUPID

I'm surprised, this was actually a pretty good movie. 4.5*

3 years agoby @cupidFlag

9. DarkShadow-13

two word bad ass

3 years agoby @DarkShadow-13Flag

10. Gamy Aragon Ü

how can i download this?

3 years agoby @Gamy-AragonFlag

11. ghotter

I originally went to this movie with apprehension and at first wondered if I had come into the wrong show until I saw Hugh Jackman at the wheel of his truck. I was expecting it to be far into the future but soon found it was in a time similar to ours, the not to distant future. It's a relatable world with characters not much different to us. Real Steel was a pleasant surprise and had a Disney flavour, it's really worth seeing. It has a great story line, interesting characters and great robot fighting scenes. I actually felt for the robots? They were well-done and they looked so real and you would hardly tell that it was all done by computers.
    This movie is a heart felt father son story between and ex boxer Hugh Jackman and his son Dakota Goyo. I wouldn't be surprised is there is a sequel and I'd definetly go alone and see it. I went with 2 young boys 10 and 12 and they thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 years agoby @ghotterFlag

12. coolnblue

This movie rocks um,socks um,boxes um,and knocks and drops um on their uh uh behinds!
    Once it gets a going i'm thinking this yrs i robot with a little inspiration from over the top and rocky with syvester s. but no no no this is the blockbuster that digs for the original and finds it. This is real steel, heavy freaking duty. ...more heart and feeling "at the end" than a couple of rockys ,..
    Stacked against it ,they would crumble. This is about a man rediscovering his passion again, not only as a father but a fighter. A son out to win him back through a somewhat gift from above found in a junk yard of all places. Some parts could have been written better but the payoff is well worth it. Check out the expressions on their faces,in their eyes,this is classic stuff at finaly of the movie. Spielburg was even involved ,what can i say ,and you know in his movies the good guys always win,and you freaking may learn something worth more than millions for your life if you pay attention. i say appritiate this!

3 years agoby @coolnblueFlag

13. ChiRep_1

Much better than expected.

3 years agoby @ChiRep-1Flag

14. Waseem Abbas Burfat

this is movie rocking

3 years agoby @wabburfatFlag

15. DarkShadow-13

it look pretty epic to me

3 years agoby @DarkShadow-13Flag

16. Waseem Abbas Burfat

rocking movie

3 years agoby @wabburfatFlag

17. MadJohnsonProductions

Looks promising. I just hope jackman does a better in this movie. Cause Wolverine was just .....

4 years agoby @MadJohnsonProductionsFlag

!
106 people have rated Real Steel
  • User Lists334
  • Comments21
More Movies Like
Real Steel
Cowboys & Aliens Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol The Three Musketeers Rise of the Planet of the Apes Fast Five