The Avengers movie is one of the greatest movies ever made
The Story: 5.0 , I couldn't have asked for a better story than what the Avengers movie has. It was writen very well by Joss Whedon. No one else could done a better job on The Avengers script in my opinion.
The Acting: 5.0 , The acting of everyone in the Avengers were all great. Not a single actor or actress in the Avengers movie did horrible job. They all played their roles extremely well.
The Directing: 5.0 , Once again, Joss Whedon, my hat's off to you sir. You've made me very happy witht he end result of the Avengers, with how it turn out over all.
The Visuals: 5.0 , The visuals were one of the best in movies i've ever seen, every part of it. I was completely blown away with that on screen in the Avengers movie.
Overall: 5.0 , (If i could, i'd give the overall rating a 10.0) , This is the Best movie is have ever seen! I sat in the theater watcing this movie in shock of how Excellent the Avengers movie was!
Thor: played by Cris Hemsworth, returns in the Avengers while aware of the fact that his brother Loki is threatening to attack earth. Thor tries to stop Loki from attacking earth, trying to get Loki to realize what he is planing to do on earth is wrong.
Captain America: played by Chris Evans, returns in the Avengers after waking up from a deep sleep that he was in for 70 years and is now alive in current times in the Avengers new movie. Sadly he doesn't get to see his love interest "Peggy", who is likely now a much older woman. Be aware of a Deleted scene that will likely be on the Avengers Blu-ray, that will show Captain America and Peggy seeing each other again when she's a much older woman and he's still the same age as he was in the 1930s in Captain America: The First Avenger. As well as 30 minutes of Deleted scenes from the Avengers on the Blu-ray when its released.
Iron Man: played by Robert Downey Jr, returns in the Avengers, being his same old self who as we know, suits up as Iron Man in his Iron Man getup to fight along side with the rest of the Avengers team, against the alien enemies, Loki and the Alien race that threaten to attack earth.
Black Widow: played by Scarlett Johansson, returns in the Avengers after her role as Black Widow in Iron Man 2. She has some great screen time in the Avengers beating up those who ask for it "sorta speak", she's fast, she knows the karate-type moves very well, she kick major a** in the Avengers is the only way i can sum up her part of the story.
Agent Coulson: played by Clark Gregg, returns in the Avengers after his previous appearance in the 2011 Marvel movie "Thor", who we finally get to see do alittle bit more action then previous times. I was shocked to see the last part of his appearance in the Avengers, and with out saying anyhting more then that about him, i will not give away any spoilers, for those who might not have seen the Avengers yet.
Here's what i liked about the Avengers and what i did not like about the Avengers movie:
What i Liked-
1) The Story/plot.
2) The Avengers team cast/characters.
3) The Visual Effects and Special Effects.
4) How Joss Whedon's directing of the Avengers turn out in the movie.
5) The Score (the music) .
6) The script was extremely well writen by Joss Whedon.
7) The Action.
8) The Cast.
9) The interaction between the Avengers.
10) The Hype of The Avengers movie, before it was released to theaters.
11) The Regular 3D (which this the first time i enjoyed watcing a movie in regular 3D.
What i Disliked-
1) Thor not having his helmet on in the Avengers, like how he would have it on all the time in Marvel's The Avengers comic books.
2) Captain America/Capt. Steve Rogers not having his head piece or helmet on that much in the Avengers.
3) Iron Man/Tony Stark fighting with out his Iron Man helmet head piece on his head in some scenes.
4) The Red Skull rumors about him appearing on the Avengers movie, turning out to not be true.
5) Bruce Banners love interest Dr. Elizabeth Ross not appearing in the Avengers movie.
6) Captain America's love interest Peggy, not being in the final cut of the Avengers and ends bing in Deleted scene(s).
I give Marvel's The Avengers: a 10/10 rating, or in othe words, A+ .