By taurus5382 | 5 years ago | 2
- Release Date:July 16th, 2004
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 94% 58%
- Director:Alex Proyas
- Writer:Jeff Vintar, Akiva Goldsman, Isaac Asimov
- Studio:20th Century Fox
- Genre:Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Official Site:irobotmovie.com
- Runtime:1 hour 54 minutes
- Box Office:$144,801,023
- On iTunes: for $9.99
Will Smith stars in this action thriller inspired by the classic short story collection by Isaac Asimov, and brought to the big screen by dynamic and visionary director Alex Proyas (Dark City, The Crow). In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid detective (Smith) investigating what he alone believes is a crime perpetrated by a robot. The case leads him to discover a far more frightening threat to the human race. I, Robot uses a spectacular, state-of-the-art visual effects technique to bring a world of robots to life. More »
Do you like I, Robot?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.