By slysnide | 11 months ago | 3
- Release Date:June 20th, 2003
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 48% 62%
- Director:Ang Lee
- Writer:Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, James Schamus, John Turman, Michael France
- Studio:Universal Pictures
- Genre:Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi
- Official Site:thehulk.com
- Runtime:2 hours 17 minutes
- Box Office:$132,175,874
- On iTunes: for $9.99
A top secret military project hires prestigous university students to assist create a cell altering machine called the 'gammasphere'. Lead of the group is arrogant Bruce Banner, mainly complimented by compassionate Betty Ross. When the gammasphere goes wrong, Bruce Banner is afflicted with the ability to turn into a mammoth creature soon dubbed 'The Hulk', a manifestation of his own inner demons that he mutates into when it is emotionally triggered. A ruined, Jeckal and Hyde man he may be, but a ruined man may prove to be a heroic one when a villain emerges, and close... More »
Do you like Hulk?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.