- Release Date:November 26th, 1963
- Starring: 20 more cast & crew »
- Meter: 100%
- Director:Akira Kurosawa
- Writer:Hideo Oguni, Ryûzô Kikushima, Eijirô Hisaita, Akira Kurosawa, Evan Hunter
- Genre:Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Runtime:2 hours 22 minutes
Toshiro Mifune is unforgettable as Kingo Gondo, a wealthy industrialist whose family becomes the target of a cold-blooded kidnapper in Akira Kurosawa's highly influential High and Low. Adapting Ed McBain's detective Novel King's Ransom, Kurosawa moves effortlessly from compelling race-against-time thriller to exacting social commentary, creating a penetrating portrait of contempory Japanese society. More »
Do you like High and Low?
Fans of this Movie (0)
No one is a fan yet. Become a Fan.