'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1' Comments

1. WebOfMovies

"You may be the Chosen One mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that." - Ron Weasley

3 years agoby @WebOfMoviesFlag

2. SomethingMore

It goes down a bit but till grand finale will help harry become happy

3 years agoby @SomethingMoreFlag

3. Vaikepois

much beter than last movie -.-

3 years agoby @vaikepoisFlag

4. Nautical

I dont know if it was bc i read the books or what but it was so boring to watch. The whole awe and wonder of the wizarding world didnt seem to be portrayed in this installment. Im sorry but i have to give this one a 3 star.

3 years agoby @nautical05Flag

5. Egyegykettonegy Boros

this movie is awesome. i would love it more, if it would be in 3d too:)
    if you wanna know more about the seventh part's secrets, watch this:
    h ttp://harrypotterkonyv.hu/harry_potter_vilaga_es_a_hetedik_konyv_titkai

4 years agoby @egyegykettonegy-borosFlag

6. DoubleR0522

This Movie was Amazing and Epic, can't wait to see Part 2

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

7. The_Billmyster

I LOVED IT and cant wait for "Part 2" dont get me wrong but.....their not kids anymore i was expecting some more gruesome scenes when i heard Hermoine screaming im sure we were expecting some gory torture instead Beatrix (cant spell it lol) carved a lil words into her arm i understood the point of the word "Mugblood" but really i was expecting some more scenes for adults ya know(besides the ONE naked scene with Harry And Hermoine in that illusion) For it to be the end of the films and these actors paid this much i was expecting more as all.........Then they really pissed me off when they killed so many characters off like Madeye, Hedwig.......DOBBIE! WHY DOBBIE DAMMIT?! They pretty much killed off my favorite characters throughout the films...idk maybe next film will be even bettererER! lol

RIP Dobbie "I didnt mean to kill but to mame or seriously injure." lol

PS: Snape has the resurrection stone im sure of it to bring dumbledore back! I didnt read the last book but its just a hunch. XD

4 years agoby @the-billmysterFlag

8. Spongebob_Boxofficepants

oh yes no 2 or 1 star reviews yet!

4 years agoby @spongebob-boxofficepantsFlag

9. Ahmed Ezat

harry potter as it never been before

4 years agoby @ahmed-ezatFlag

@SCREENWRITER Considering the length of the book, I'm sure they can get another 2 and half hour movie out of it.

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

11. SCREENWRITER

@Daveactor7: I think it will destroy "Green Latern" though I still have hopes for GL as well..

I was surprised how far Deathly Hallows part one went into the book though. I'm curious on the run time for Part two now..

4 years agoby @the-screenwriterFlag

12. Daveactor7

@Supes it will go up against "Green lantern" and i hope potter does better

4 years agoby @daveactor7Flag

Part 2 is destined to be the biggest hit of summer 2011 :)

4 years agoby @dan1Flag

14. WiseGuy

Saw it last night at midnight and even though I was half asleep, it kept my eyes open and kept me interested an entertained. So, yeah overall, it was a solid, dark, and emotional prelude to what will likely be a very explosive and epic finale. However, I will be seeing it again to get the full effect.

4 years agoby @zgcorleone072Flag

15. Dark enV

Loved the film, for the most part it was very faithful to the book, and with the changes made they didn't mess anything up for me.

4 years agoby @dark-envFlag

16. LinkinFanNum1

Saw it last night, great movie. I will be seeing it again. Not a kids movie anymore.

4 years agoby @linkinfannum1Flag

17. Sandy Morse

I cant wait to see the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows movie! I have the whole harry Potter dvd collection. I wanna see the new one so bad. Hurry up and put in theaters alrteady! lol

4 years agoby @sandy-morseFlag

18. Spongebob_Boxofficepants

83% in RT
    oh my god
    this will be a box office avada kedavra!

4 years agoby @spongebob-boxofficepantsFlag

19. Fade87

seriously the ppl that ask questions about the movie or book need to just see or read the dawm thing and be surprised on their own, nobody wants ta know everything b4 it's even released. Just wait and you will enjoy it more than any impatient person out there. This is going to be the best one they will come out with and you will not want to spoil it. For those critics out there, it's just a movie "adaptation" of the stories. So take it for what it is and enjoy it.

4 years agoby @fade87Flag

20. Vikar Ar

I can't wait to see this movie.

4 years agoby @mwaqar23Flag

21. Spongebob_Boxofficepants

Hope is losing and darkness is rising
    The real theme of the HP Saga is here
    Death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years agoby @spongebob-boxofficepantsFlag

22. Coolgirl111

I hope this is exciting

4 years agoby @coolgirl111Flag

23. DoubleR0522

I CAN NOT WAIT 2 C THIS FILM !!!!!

4 years agoby @doubler0522Flag

24. Iwannagofast42

Why is harry on the ground in that scene? And is the last battle when voldemort is on his knees?

4 years agoby @iwannagofast42Flag

25. gumperman

how has it already made $12,562 at the box office when it hasn't been released yet? haha!

4 years agoby @gumpermanFlag

26. Cheaptanabuk

Well I think it will hit this time coz its their last chance...
    can anyone tell me how to download trailers from movieweb ?

4 years agoby @cheaptanabukFlag

27. Rudy

I hope it's not. x)

4 years agoby @rudyFlag

28. Na'vi Hater

this...is gonna dissapoint. Like The Half Blood Prince. Trust me

4 years agoby @petergqolaFlag

29. darkdream

cant wait this is gonna be action packed with ppl finally dying

4 years agoby @darkdreamFlag

30. WARRock

cant wait!!!! but im sad its gonna be over:-(

4 years agoby @jcFlag

AVG. RATING 4.4 GREAT
!
  • 38 people have reviewed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
282 people have rated Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
  • User Lists788
  • Comments40
More Movies Like
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire A Nightmare on Elm Street